Out With A Whimper

Sorry to say that tonight's performance has just sent us down, which I can accept but level of performance over last few weeks has been nothing short of shocking

For a team to show so little fight has been unbelievable I truly can't believe these players can be proud of themselves, I've not given anyone pass marks

Some on here have gave certain players pas marks but I don't

Where clubs goes now is very worrying

Agree 100% players have chucked it to many players thinking bout next pay day especially Mcginn don't be surprised to see him join up with McLean not kicked his arse all season Thompson is our captain and doesn't look interested at all it would bother me in slightest if we let them all go there a disgrace to the Jersey ross County have took 25 pts in 9 games yet we've took 21 all season were heading for league 1 all the signs are there

would be very surprised if mcginn ended up at sheep ,he just isn't good enough ,carlisle maybe if they stay in league 2 would maybe be the next step ,steven was a better player when he left us and did not make any impact before returning to a team similar to us and not really standing out with them either

were heading for league 1 all the signs are there

Absolutely. If we don't get shot of the current BOD and virtually all of the playing staff we're heading for the third tier for the first time in our history . Jobs for the boys has got to stop, so that means everyone , including Caldwell , need to go! Unfortunately , an unlikely club sale maybe the only way it can all happen !

would be very surprised if mcginn ended up at sheep ,he just isn't good enough ,carlisle maybe if they stay in league 2 would maybe be the next step ,steven was a better player when he left us and did not make any impact before returning to a team similar to us and not really standing out with them either

Over the last few seasons the consensus has been that John McGinn was a better prospect and more consistent than Kenny McLean until this season and Kenny seems to be doing fine at Aberdeen since his move.

think brian Caldwell does a good job ! cant be easy working with a board who only word is CUT

I think we have to draw the line at him bringing his pal into the club and then pushing him into the manager's position when , clearly , he's not up to the job !

I think we have to draw the line at him bringing his pal into the club and then pushing him into the manager's position when , clearly , he's not up to the job !

I thought the BOD hired and fired managers

You're right about Teale getting the job has put the senior players nose out of joint and no one is playing for him

Looking at the season's stats maybe we're being harsh on our defence given the contribution they've made to the attacking side. All of them bar the newly signed Genev are live contenders for the club's Golden boot Top Goal Scorer prize.

Sean Kelly 2
Stephen Mallan 2
James Dayton 1
Jim Goodwin 1
Marc McAusland 1
Jason Naismith 1
Jeroen Tesselaar 1
Steven Thompson 1
Greg Wylde 1

Absolutely. If we don't get shot of the current BOD and virtually all of the playing staff we're heading for the third tier for the first time in our history . Jobs for the boys has got to stop, so that means everyone , including Caldwell , need to go! Unfortunately , an unlikely club sale maybe the only way it can all happen !

You get rid of the BOD, chairman, manager, coaching staff, commercial manager/staff and virtually all of the players. What's the next stage of your master plan.

You get rid of the BOD, chairman, manager, coaching staff, commercial manager/staff and virtually all of the players. What's the next stage of your master plan.

Bit harsh on the commercial staff.... guess they just go with the management ideas....well I say ideas...idea really...tickets for the end of season dinner still available bargain at £75 a head.

It has been nothing short of shocker of a season and everybody associated with the club should have a long hard look at themselves. As soon as the season ends wipe the decks clean starting with management and then players. Get our business done early pre season and start afresh with any positivity we can muster. Scars of this season will hopefully heal with time.

Unfortunately until someone puts their hand in their pocket we need to make do with the BoD's but everything else a fresh start