County's first half offside goal was shown to be onside and they had another second half move that looked likely to end in another goal wrongly halted for offside. And they hit the post twice as well!

knew it was only down to bad luck and refereeing decisions that we lost yet again

He's an absolute donkey, so I'm delighted he's probably kicked his last ball for us. To think the old time St Mirren support used to moan about Willie McCallum , Stan Quinn and Drew Rogerson .....................................

As expected when he joined, he's been rubbish. Looked not bad in his first couple of games but then got found out.

If you're a free agent in February you are for a reason. Sadly that's the market we found ourselves in after losing Kenny on the last day.

As expected when he joined, he's been rubbish. Looked not bad in his first couple of games but then got found out.

If you're a free agent in February you are for a reason. Sadly that's the market we found ourselves in after losing Kenny on the last day.

We should still have signed a CH ahead of the four midfielders after Arquin................

I beg to differ with the comments on Genev. I think he would have got better. How can you judge a player playing alongside any of the players who have been at the club for longer and playing the way they have been. Genev must be wondering is st mirren a pub team. We cannot judge Genev on his performance since he joined unfair. Even is he was fantastic he is playing with a team who's heads are so far down they are getting grass stains on their chins.

If he stays and a great manager comes in then judge him