Belgian Consortium At Last Night's Game

SuperSaints 12

I was in the media room yesterday and overheard a conversation from a few journalists that a foreign consortium was looking to buy the club. The consortium were sitting in the main stand yesterday and we're from Belgium but before they took they're seats they all shook Billy Davies's hand and spoke to him for a bit so who knows what happening there...

Edited by SuperSaints 12

Billy Davies took an interest in buying the club previously but I don't think he took it very far.

Maybe relegation, and a subsequent reduction in the asking price, might expedite the sale process.

Or a hybrid. Billy Davies and some meaningful fan ownership. Edited by magnus

I was in the media room yesterday and overheard a conversation from a few journalists that a foreign consortium was looking to buy the club. The consortium were sitting in the main stand yesterday and we're from Belgium but before they took they're seats they all shook Billy Davies's hand and spoke to him for a bit so who knows what happening there...

Where did this theory sprout up from? Did the diminutive Geordie Dec start it? Or was it his sidekick that Twerp-Ant..? Seems someone is mechlen up a different theory every day!

No be long before we've had a consortium from every continent lol.giflol.giflol.gif