Belgian Consortium At Last Night's Game

SuperSaints 12

Here we go again when the board are looking for a deviation they create a new consortium instead of just getting a manager in.

WHO WOULD PART WITH MONEY TO BUY ST MIRREN AS THEY ARE NOW ??????? NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THATS WHO

Brilliant!

Do you have Nobody in their right mind's contact details...?

It would be gd to give someone else a go at running the club worryingly plenty of interest but when they meet Mr gilmour they do a runner , what's happening there. All I keep hearing is how the board are fans well sell the club take their money and go .

As much as i respect the board for saving the club back in the late 90s and wiping the debt down, they surely knew what they were getting themselves into. This is why i think they need to unfortunately take a hit on their return on the sale of the club as the value is dropping significantly with our current stature.

If we were sitting mid-table, a more attractive offer may have came along, though we have budgeted like any other season to finish second bottom.

As much as i respect the board for saving the club back in the late 90s and wiping the debt down, they surely knew what they were getting themselves into. This is why i think they need to unfortunately take a hit on their return on the sale of the club as the value is dropping significantly with our current stature.

If we were sitting mid-table, a more attractive offer may have came along, though we have budgeted like any other season to finish second bottom.

Wouldn't/shouldn't we have been aiming for the heady heights of third bottom?