A Strip Worth Watching

Whilst we are all getting our tuppence worth there are a few simple things out with of a new manager and a completely new team.

I want our old strip back. I hate that one, and now it represents failure.

I want the Paisley Panda back not a black and White Bungle from Rainbow.

I want Cheerleaders back and a bit of the fun we had under Hendrie, even his free kicks pre match sailing over the bar.

I want some decent music, days of some wee git with a hoodie and a tizer going "Quality maaaaan!!! is also dead

I want better weather- I enjoyed ICE storms at the old ground more than drizzle at new one

I want our clothes pegs the same height as the oppositions- that idea obviously tanked

I want Arquin arrested for crimes against football ,

I want a statue of Sir Alex to remind teams just who we are schooled by.

I want to play Glasgow Uni and win 15-0 allegedly

I want Chick Young Shot and Tommy Craig to be charged with his murder

If all my demands are met I will happily pay my ST

Whilst we are all getting our tuppence worth there are a few simple things out with of a new manager and a completely new team.

I want Cheerleaders back and a bit of the fun we had under Hendrie, even his free kicks pre match sailing over the bar.

I want some decent music, days of some wee git with a hoodie and a tizer going "Quality maaaaan!!! is also dead

I want better weather- I enjoyed ICE storms at the old ground more than drizzle at new one

I want our clothes pegs the same height as the oppositions- that idea obviously tanked

I want you to be the next Chairman. A true man of the people.

Suicide notes?

There was a hell of a queue at the Erskine Bridge last night.

At the front was a heavy duty knickerwetter who resides in Lochgilphead and has a personal number plate on his motor. Lol

I just don't want anyone else sitting breaking wind in my seat.

So my purchase of a season ticket is secure.

post-83-14290219933882_thumb.jpg

Excuse the crappy drawings, being bored I decided to design a couple of kits. It's only took me 5 minutes but I'd be delighted if we got something like the home kit. It's a mix of the early 80s Adidas kit with the early 90s Matchwinner kit. Whatever we do I hope JD have had as little input as possible, get that minging yellow to fck.

I think the most important thing with the strip is to have decent width stripes and not these pin stripes, they look awful and we play shite when we have them.

The other thing that hacks me off is black socks, they always make your legs look tired/slow. That's why Sir Alex had his European team play with white socks not black.

Psychology works with football strips and I'm sure the stats will back me up lol.gif

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1429021991.399668.jpg

Excuse the crappy drawings, being bored I decided to design a couple of kits. It's only took me 5 minutes but I'd be delighted if we got something like the home kit. It's a mix of the early 80s Adidas kit with the early 90s Matchwinner kit. Whatever we do I hope JD have had as little input as possible, get that minging yellow to fck.

Just realised that's our away kit from last season lol.gif hardly wore it though!