Post Split Fixtures

That is my point. Unfair to the club. Wonder what some would say if we had more points and neck and neck with RC and Plastics?

Given our home record and our results at Firhill this season it's fantastic.

And what would we do with extra money in the coffers?

Pay off shite players still under contract, who should never have been near St Mirren Park in the first place

Two home games is two too f**king many.

Did you write the last few seasons business plan for the club? Because i swear that must be how they approach these things.

We will survive and prosper again.

The sooner this season is over the better.

No point in pants getting pished over a game at Firhill instead of New St Mirren Park.

It disnea matter, there's swathes of supporters not going to anymore games this season so, WGAF.

Although, some never miss a chance to have a moan. :lol

My thoughts exactly. I actually couldn't give two hoots about the rest of the season.

Think we've already played 17 home games. Two more after the split takes it to 19, which is what it should be.

You will need to shout louder Stu. Still to many on here unable to count and just want to have a rant instead. WE HAVE ALREADY PLAYER 17 HOMES GAMES. 2 MORE WILL GIVE US 19 WHICH MEAN WE WILL HAVE PLAYED THE SAME AMOUNT OF GAMES HOME AND AWAY.

And what would we do with extra money in the coffers?

Pay off shite players still under contract, who should never have been near St Mirren Park in the first place

Two home games is two too f**king many.

Ffs stop getting yer knickers in a tu tu.

Nah, bad mental image now

cant understand why we are going to firhill for the 3rd time in the league this season,this happened to us just a couple of seasons ago ,can neil Doncaster just not count ,we should try and get his email address and bombard the dimwit ,again not fair

Can you figure out a better set of fixtures that will keep ALL teams happy?

Cannie wait.

I can honestly say faraway,i don't actually give a f**k about anybody else,im a st Mirren supporter that goes home and away with my daughter ,so I would actually quite like fanny doncaster and his crew to try and make it fair ,not sure how he feels its better to give certain teams more home games than away ,as I said in op .we lost out 2 years ago ,cant really be fair for us to lose a home game again,if your such an expert tell me the last time sellic or the sheep lost a home fixture due to the split

I can honestly say faraway,i don't actually give a f**k about anybody else,im a st Mirren supporter that goes home and away with my daughter ,so I would actually quite like fanny doncaster and his crew to try and make it fair ,not sure how he feels its better to give certain teams more home games than away ,as I said in op .we lost out 2 years ago ,cant really be fair for us to lose a home game again,if your such an expert tell me the last time sellic or the sheep lost a home fixture due to the split

Are you not playing 19 home and 19 away this season?

cant understand why we are going to firhill for the 3rd time in the league this season,this happened to us just a couple of seasons ago ,can neil Doncaster just not count ,we should try and get his email address and bombard the dimwit ,again not fair

It is Motherwells fault for being shite this season. If they had been top 6 and Dundee bottom 6 like the fixtures computer was set up for then there wouldnt be an issue as we play everyone in the bottom six twice home and away . If we were still in the mix then us goung to Thistle is less controversial than going to Motherwell 3 times.

See Killie are complaining about the fixture split. The Beeb seem to think they are the only club not getting equal home and away fixtures.

Kilmarnock have received only two home fixtures after the split, meaning they will be the only side in the top flight to have played 18 home games and 20 away.

Am I missing something here?