Home & Away Kits

All those strips look great. However, there is still a whacking big splodge of Sponsor's shite to go across the chest.

If it's broad stripes,, please put the splodge vertically as we did a few years ago with Phoenix Honda... that was a cracking strip.

All those strips look great. However, there is still a whacking big splodge of Sponsor's shite to go across the chest.

If it's broad stripes,, please put the splodge vertically as we did a few years ago with Phoenix Honda... that was a cracking strip.

How much do you reckon a shirt sponsorship is worth? we could always do a crowd funding thing and buy the home shirt sponsorship and not have a logo on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies if this pic hasn't loaded properly, but I think Adidas and AC Milan have stolen Poz's idea for a St Mirren kit, outrageous !

Whilst on new kits, I love the way Ayr Utd launch their kits with the female models in body paint......why can't we do that.

Why don't the club and fans council just let the fan base know what design has been chosen?

Why the secrecy?

From what I've seen, the Fans Council have done a pretty good job and are to be congratulated on many of the initiatives they've put in place.

However, I've never been all that sure why the club don't follow many other clubs' example when it comes to new strips i.e. give the fans the option of voting for the strips they'd like to see/buy/wear. Fans like it, fans vote for it, fan buy it, and there's an added element of buy in from the fans as they've helped to choose it.

Anyone who's been supporting the club for any length of time would've known that last season's strips were a disaster and wouldn't be accepted by the majority of the support.

Brian Caldwell is to blame for this season strips - he should be forced to come out at the last home game wearing a mankini and be forced to apologize.

He is a good guy Brian - but when it comes to approving shirts he should never be allowed in the room again.

Yes his is a good guy, and he is to blame, and I never ever let him forget that !!

Worst strips of all time, can't wait for the new ones to come out !

I don't know how many times I've suggested this over the years.

SoccerAm used to display different options going back 15 years ago when I used to have the time to watch it.

I don't have any gripes about the Fan's Council - they do a great job - when it comes to things like this they are just working to the BoD's agenda. Sadly.

Brian Caldwell is to blame for this season strips - he should be forced to come out at the last home game wearing a mankini and be forced to apologize.

He is a good guy Brian - but when it comes to approving shirts he should never be allowed in the room again.

Was done for the 3rd strip some years ago and worked well and sold loads

Yes - I remember. Surely it is not beyond the comprehension of the BoD to try and repeat something that is successful. Then again......

With the fully bespoke facility available from JD, having had a bash at it myself, for subsequent seasons I always thought the BoD could host a design competition for fans, in age groups. Get the kids involved drawing and sending in designs. The BoD could choose a winning design, (take the basic premise of it anyway) and give it to JD to work up professionally, and tidy it up into the finished article.

Have a prize for the winners in each age category - a trip to Ralston, meet the players, photos with the winning strip, match tickets, something...

Yes his is a good guy, and he is to blame, and I never ever let him forget that !!

Worst strips of all time, can't wait for the new ones to come out !

So what has BC got to say about the strips?Does he agree they are mingin?