St Mirren V Kilmarnock Premiership 25/4/15

shull

Hope I'm wrong but I'd imagine saints will show no fight, no ability and as usual no goals for.

Worst thing about saints players is had they realised how bad Motherwell are and put in some bloody effort over the last few weeks they could be aiming at the playoff spot, instead they threw in the towel. I actually wouldn't mind 11 supporters getting the jerseys today, might get pumped but at least they'd try

Hope I'm wrong but I'd imagine saints will show no fight, no ability and as usual no goals for.

Worst thing about saints players is had they realised how bad Motherwell are and put in some bloody effort over the last few weeks they could be aiming at the playoff spot, instead they threw in the towel. I actually wouldn't mind 11 supporters getting the jerseys today, might get pumped but at least they'd try

Can l be the player/ manager. .

My grandson has been let down by his estranged dad AGAIN by his late call off to spend time with him and, due to his youthful optimism, (and the missus and I's indoctrination), he wants to go to see the Buddies today. I'm sure there are a lot of kids in the same mould.

To the players.

FFS you guys.These kids are showing more heart and bravery wanting to watch this than you have on the park recently so the very least you should give is your all. Leave everything on that pitch and they won't be half as disappointed as they have been.

Edited by stlucifer