Cheesy's Away.

Whether he's crap or not is beside the point. Why would he leave now when he cant be registered as a player elsewhere till July , think something serious is going down at the club . Time to hold on tight i think.

FWIW, I think he was singled out for disproportionate criticism. He wasn't a superstar, but at least he gave two f**ks, and was part of a team that won us the cup.

He goes with my best wishes.

Plenty on here will be happy about this, but I have never been one of them. Who is the new Boo boy going to be?

Good luck Marc. Hope you get a club soon.

No doubt he's been poor this season but the real problem is the lack of alternatives which meant he's had to play through poor form and possibly injuries....................

Good luck to him except when him & Danny come back next year. bag.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

Should save us £20k a week going by posts on here ph34r.png

Cheesy away, Genev suspended and I think Goodwin might have crossed the yellow card limit again. Who the hell will be in our defence against Killie? lol.gif:

Love it ha ha ha. How about the groundstaff and up front a ballboy

Good decision.

Had a chat with him before he signed his last contract, I thought he should move away from Paisley and he was seriously thinking about it.

Local boy, dad on the board, always going to be under immense pressure.

4 weeks extra golf and fishing for him :)

Good decision.

Had a chat with him before he signed his last contract, I thought he should move away from Paisley and he was seriously thinking about it.

Local boy, dad on the board, always going to be under immense pressure.

4 weeks extra golf and fishing for him :)

Oh dear, does this mean his dad will be remaining on the board....? Edited by Drew

Yes, he is a st.mirren fan. yes, he probably is gutted. And, yes, he gave his all but effort should be a given, not an expectation. ultimately he wasn't good enough, particularly given the wage he was reportedly on.

Best wishes to him wherever he ends up and I sincerely hope his injury doesn't prevent him getting a move elsewhere.

Most of us agree on here that the club needs a fresh start from top to bottom.

Cheesy is the first, there will be many others. Bit of a shock timing wise but the sooner we start the better.

Should have started with the manager, however (or the BoD).

FWIW, I think he was singled out for disproportionate criticism. He wasn't a superstar, but at least he gave two f**ks, and was part of a team that won us the cup.

He goes with my best wishes.

Agreed, spot on. I've heard him called 'the root of problems' this season. A tad unfair, the root has been the whole team!