Cheesy's Away.

Must be one of the worst ever Saints captains and a crucial part of our very dodgy defense for far too long.

As a Paisley Buddie and St Mirren fan wish him well but definitely the right time to go for all concerned.

That's just the start, lets clear the rest out too now and not just players.

So you feel that Thommos leadership qualities this season have been better ? Or Goodwins shining example to young players ?

He is a Buddie and tried hard every game and got a chance to live the dream and will always be in our history books. Best of luck Marc wherever you end up. Can you take some of our supporters with you? smile.png

Your kidding, he's trying to escape from them.whistling.gif

20636341.JPG

One of my favourite St Mirren pictures of all time. That's down the other end of the pitch in the final after we scored. You can see he's as delighted as the most passionate of fans in the stadium at that moment.

He grew up a fan and lived the dream all of us fans have; to walk up those stairs at Hampden and lift a trophy in the black and white stripes. How many fans have lived that dream? Not many, the fact he has will always make him a true club legend.

20636341.JPG

One of my favourite St Mirren pictures of all time. That's down the other end of the pitch in the final after we scored. You can see he's as delighted as the most passionate of fans in the stadium at that moment.

He grew up a fan and lived the dream all of us fans have; to walk up those stairs at Hampden and lift a trophy in the black and white stripes. How many fans have lived that dream? Not many, the fact he has will always make him a true club legend.

Hey, I got close... I saw my team lift a cup wearing a St Mirren strip I designed.

Seeing as how I'm shite at fitba' - that will do me for 'living the dream'!

Edited by pozbaird

Cheesy has, possibly, had the most vile abuse than any player over the last umpteen years.

He's not Barcelona class but has been a regular in a very average team.

Defenders get it in the neck as it seems the forum experts blame everybody and anybody every time we lose a goal.

Not blameless but NOT the only defender we have on the field.

This thread is drowning in hypocrisy.............."He tried hard" etc, while he has had his "own threads" reducing him to nothing more than a clown.

My view, average in an average team.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes and how he does.

Cheesy has, possibly, had the most vile abuse than any player over the last umpteen years.

He's not Barcelona class but has been a regular in a very average team.

Defenders get it in the neck as it seems the forum experts blame everybody and anybody every time we lose a goal.

Not blameless but NOT the only defender we have on the field.

This thread is drowning in hypocrisy.............."He tried hard" etc, while he has had his "own threads" reducing him to nothing more than a clown.

My view, average in an average team.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes and how he does.

down and poorly ,that's if he even finds a team ,altho alloa might be interested if they go down ,please remember as this guy has been piss poor for the last 3 years he is the 2nd highest wage earner at our club,we will get 4 guys in next year for his wage and all will be better

down and poorly ,that's if he even finds a team ,altho alloa might be interested if they go down ,please remember as this guy has been piss poor for the last 3 years he is the 2nd highest wage earner at our club,we will get 4 guys in next year for his wage and all will be better

In your opinion.

Remember, Danny Lennon, be careful what you wish for.

In your opinion.

Remember, Danny Lennon, be careful what you wish for.

havnt wished for anything faraway ,but mcausland wouldn't be near the premiership if it wasn't for his dad,same guy makes same mistakes week in week out for the last 3 years ,never learns 1 thing from week to week ,I don't believe we will bring in any replacements that will not listen or learn

havnt wished for anything faraway ,but mcausland wouldn't be near the premiership if it wasn't for his dad,same guy makes same mistakes week in week out for the last 3 years ,never learns 1 thing from week to week ,I don't believe we will bring in any replacements that will not listen or learn

Okay, not "wished", but predicted.

Time will tell.

Unlike the rest of our defence who have progressed beyond belief this year due to their ability to take on board the pearls of wisdom dished out by our management team to eliminate silly mistakes & soft goals.

Unlike the rest of our defence who have progressed beyond belief this year due to their ability to take on board the pearls of wisdom dished out by our management team to eliminate silly mistakes & soft goals.

wrong mate.no progress under shit management ,but cheesey is not 18 ,in fact on a few occasions he has lead the team out as captain,,but still makes the same mistakes he made before he left for qots,Goodwin is in the same boat ,but he has been shit since he was demoted,genev was a stab in the dark ,and baird who now looks like our mainstay for next 5 games cant even get on bench as teale and board dish out 3 year deals to wingers who are 2 years off 1st team

All this talk of cheesy's big wages has been going on since he came back to the club. Nobody on here knows how much he was on and the only ones who say he was on megabucks are the same ones who gave him dogs abuse. I smell shite.

Very nice lad, genuine St Mirren fan (unlike some on here), not a world beater but undoubtedly a better footballer than his naysayers. Hope he does well for himself (with the usual caveat).

I know exactly how much he is on ,£1850 a week basic .that's without appearance or win bonus ,altho 2nd point is irrelevant,