Too Late For Us?

This SFA never cease to astound me so anything is possible, especially if Rankers don't go up. Its hardly news and no doubt it will be discussed at end of every season.

We don't have a competitive league, we have two large teams, three average and the rest provincial.

Remember this the SFA that set up the 11-1 vote in the old SPL which meant no change would ever happen.

Our game is very poor, most teams outside of top 4 are Lower League 2 standard, we lost to Carlisle they are 88th in League. It all comes down to money not League size. If we get a formula that attracts BT or SKY then KACHINGGG.

Otherwise as always its just background noise, winter break, 16, 18, 20 team league, blah blah blah.

Just one thought, with wee Nicola doing so well and looking like a power share in UK Gov, hw come we have 2 English DCKS running our game?

the nationality of the folk running the game is completely irrelevant. The fact that they are rubbish is more of an issue.

And then they will say no... And then what?

It's not like tv companies are falling oven themselves for the rights to screen our games.

They would if regarding those two

How much money is lost due to TV

Playing stupid times and days the tv money doesn't cover it

If Celtic went out on their own Sky would shite it

They would if regarding those two

How much money is lost due to TV

Playing stupid times and days the tv money doesn't cover it

If Celtic went out on their own Sky would shite it

Well if it doesn't cover it why does the league do it? Of course it covers the cost else they simply wouldn't do it. Clubs aren't actively trying to lose money.

TV money is good for a lot of extra revenue. Sponsor boards and kit sponsors get extra screen time are willing to pay more to the clubs due to that. Lose tv rights and you're not as attractive to sponsors.

I can't see Sky shiting it in the slightest regarding our game, it's a mere sideshow for them. Their big football viewing figures are for the EPL, La Liga and the Champions League. It's hardly as if they're going to get a raft of cancellations if they drop Scottish football.

No one forces The SPFL to take the package offered to them by Sky. They do though, because it's the best they're going to get.

Well if it doesn't cover it why does the league do it? Of course it covers the cost else they simply wouldn't do it. Clubs aren't actively trying to lose money.

TV money is good for a lot of extra revenue. Sponsor boards and kit sponsors get extra screen time are willing to pay more to the clubs due to that. Lose tv rights and you're not as attractive to sponsors.

I can't see Sky shiting it in the slightest regarding our game, it's a mere sideshow for them. Their big football viewing figures are for the EPL, La Liga and the Champions League. It's hardly as if they're going to get a raft of cancellations if they drop Scottish football.

No one forces The SPFL to take the package offered to them by Sky. They do though, because it's the best they're going to get.

Could you tell me if there is anything between the bottom 6 clubs TopCock?

Celtic only get 2 million from TV and they are the most affected with the daft kick off times with no Saturday 3pm in their last 5 games

Sponsor what sponsor

Celtic are loosing money and their fans know it

There's now rumblings about no tv coverage for a season to see how they get on

Celtic only get 2 million from TV and they are the most affected with the daft kick off times with no Saturday 3pm in their last 5 games

Sponsor what sponsor

Celtic are loosing money and their fans know it

There's now rumblings about no tv coverage for a season to see how they get on

Yup.

Fwiw (oops) ra sellic would rather have no tvmoney and pay all their home games on a Saturday at3pm.

The state of our game and it's administration is a complete embarrassment.

It was not to late 4 weeks ago but unfortunately it is now. But just to say if the board had acted things MAY have been different. I say this because I watched and heard what pundits were saying about Aston Villa. I have upmost respect for Paul Lambert but under Tim Sherwood Aston Villa have made it closer to safety. Change of manager for saints could have made all the difference. BUT not the cheap option of a manager. Sorry gary that is not a dig I like you, I liked Tommy also seem like ok coaches but not managers.

Please get a good manager in who will get players to play and play like a team. Watching saints last time it was like no player knew what the other player was thinking movement wise on the park disjointed to say the least.

Well done Inverness making it to first cup final. The inverness team played like a team and fought to the end and got a bit of luck.

Edited by fan4ever

What chance has Football got when Neil Doncaster thought it was ok for sevco to play their last game of the season 24 hours after their nearest challengers?

Edited by HSS