Buddies On The Tranny

• 2 weeks later...

Great call JJ.

Not even grumpy.

Agree with you about Stevie Aitken.

We need to appoint him now.

Noticed he is favourite for the Dunfermline Job.

If we keep teale in charge we'll be lucky to stay in the championship.

Noticed he is favourite for the Dunfermline Job.

If we keep teale in charge we'll be lucky to stay in the championship.

f**k sake wee man, I'll need to listen to that on i player, you kept it sensible, well done buddie..

Bear in mind supporting a team is a pastime eh xx

• 2 weeks later...

Not much yet...

Interesting though given what was said in match day thread about not appearing post final whistle...(which was interesting given reception from Main and South stand when he came out to warm up)

Hopefully entirely innocent, but I hope that the talk of a rift is not irreconcilable as although the very young central defensive and midfield pairings played extremely well yesterday Jim's stewardship will be invaluable in the Championship.

Edited by Bart Simpson

Not much yet...

Interesting though given what was said in match day thread about not appearing post final whistle...

Hopefully entirely innocent, but I hope that the talk of a rift is not irreconcilable as although the very young central defensive and midfield pairings played extremely well yesterday Jim's stewardship will be invaluable in the Championship.

Yeah, because it was invaluable this season. He's ripped any confidence out of Cheesy, no way should he have the chance to do that to Bird or Mallan. The guy is a liability and I say that with the only agenda being to see my club succeed.

People talk about abuse from the stands, can't help having Goodwin in your ear only feet away when you can actually make out his drivel.

Yeah, because it was invaluable this season. He's ripped any confidence out of Cheesy, no way should he have the chance to do that to Bird or Mallan. The guy is a liability and I say that with the only agenda being to see my club succeed.

People talk about abuse from the stands, can't help having Goodwin in your ear only feet away when you can actually make out his drivel.

Genuine question, is this a known fact or speculation? If it's true it seems a very strange decision to appoint him assistant manager at the start of the season...

Jim not particularly negative about Teale...seemed a genuine answer also.

Alex Miller now talking about having offered services at the start of the season...talking about a lot of sensible points thereafter.

Director of football role potentially turned down by Saints in Miller. Also commented on bringing in someone external when three experienced pros all possible managerial appointments...

Interesting listening. Jim agreeing with Alex about role of experienced man above to help out.

Honest extended assessment. Perhaps telling Jim has good team mates, relationship with fans and people within the club...anyone missing in that list? However perhaps reading too much when was positive about GT earlier on.

Alex Miller less positive about Saints now...perhaps that's why he wasn't welcomed in...

Edited by Bart Simpson