Buddies On The Tranny

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree, for once :whistle, with that EK dude , on Off The Ball earlier.

19th April 1977 was a fantastic Dens Park memory.

I was there and it was a never to be forgotten Saints moment in history.

And to finish it off , it was my birthday by the time I got home to Barrhead in the early hours of the 20th.

FERGIES FURIES :clapping

I agree, for once :whistle, with that EK dude , on Off The Ball earlier.

19th April 1977 was a fantastic Dens Park memory.

I was there and it was a never to be forgotten Saints moment in history.

And to finish it off , it was my birthday by the time I got home to Barrhead in the early hours of the 20th.

FERGIES FURIES :clapping

That taxi fare must have been a killer.

Ah, the Junior Supporters Bus. I remember coming back from Dundee that night. Everyone kept their scarves off until we left Dundee, then a bus regular, Mrs Gregg, passed round a packet of digestive biscuits to celebrate. Innocent days... kind of. :P

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

I was on that bus too.

Were you the moany bassa complaining about rumours of a forthcoming primarily white strip?

Come to think of it... Were you the driver?

Cheeky bassa 

I nearly missed the Bus, trying to get from Barrhead High to hame then to Bridge St for 5pm. 

Thankfully I made it to witness a glorious night apart from no getting a biscuit. 

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Ah, the Junior Supporters Bus. I remember coming back from Dundee that night. Everyone kept their scarves off until we left Dundee, then a bus regular, Mrs Gregg, passed round a packet of digestive biscuits to celebrate. Innocent days... kind of. :P

I was on bus too with my mates Gordon and Ian R and Stevy M. Those were the days  - I do remember Mrs Gregg and Campbell Porter was still a Saints supporter..  

2 minutes ago, alwaysabuddy said:

I was on bus too with my mates Gordon and Ian R and Stevy M. Those were the days  - I do remember Mrs Gregg and Campbell Porter was still a Saints supporter..  

Aye, the good old days... Gerry with his flat cap bunnet and big Stewart helping run the bus. Memories, memories.