Buddies On The Tranny

I never rated Miller as a man manager... but highly respected him as a coach.

He also was good with youth... Lambert... McWhirter... Hamilton and Winnie all came through under him.

Add in three decades of experience and he could well have done a job for us... still encouraging youth but getting more out of the experienced players which was out achillies heel.

I was impressed by Miller's offer. He offered to help any young manager to try and avoid relegation but not take over. He said he wanted to pay St Mirren back as they had given him his first opportunity and he would have been happy if they got rid of him at the end of the season. Also commented about the standard of players we had signed. Seems like a wasted opportunity. A fresh pair of eyes in January would have helped us a lot I reckon.

Maybe Miller as Director of Football (like Levein) and Teale could work for us?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Watching it the now shull, Murray is a handsome bastard i must say http://www.clyde1.com/superscoreboard/features/live-stream/

They are now rattling on about Scott Allen signing for Celtic, had a Buddie from Bishopton asking about Goddwin and if he will feature and deputise at centre half, Murray stated yes however he will not be playing 30+ games.

Edited by Stmirren#1

Watching it the now shull, Murray is a handsome bastard i must say http://www.clyde1.com/superscoreboard/features/live-stream/

They are now rattling on about Scott Allen signing for Celtic, had a Buddie from Bishopton asking about Goddwin and if he will feature and deputise at centre half, Murray stated yes however he will not be playing 30+ games.

Noticed that he said 'at the moment' which to me means ....watch this space. I personally will be happy either way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...