Greenock Morton Football Club

shull

Correct, Killie were and still are our new years day (ish) opponents, Morton - no thanks, too many times being threatened/abused by those gits, I could accept that when I was about 20 but lately when down there from age of 40 onwards you still get some of them growling at you and intentionally bumping into you.

It is the case. .

Their hatred towards us is unprecedented , across the age groups , starting with the wee boys that spend an entirety of a match rattling the cage at the cowshed instead of watching the game. .

edited for spelling , grammar and clarity. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Just wondering why some fans don't see Morton as our natural rivals (Derby game)

Personally I don't give 2 f**ks about them but we are the only 2 teams in, or what was

Renfrewshire, and some fans do have a hatred of one other, especially there fans...

So why do some not see them as rivals ?... and if not then what team are ?

All opponents are rivals

I`m looking forward to next season.

Our relegation has been a long time coming and when it comes its time to re-build.

Not a quick fix and patch up , a clear out is required.

We will have Morton which if nothing else is local and at least offers some atmposphere :)

There could be Newco/Hibs/Motherwell not sure they will catch County or Killie ? but at least 2 of those 3.

Roll on the new season

• 1 month later...