Falkirk V Ict, Scottish Cup Final 30/5/15

shull

Looking forward to it. Really hoping for a Falkirk win. Having worked there for five years, and had Falkirk FC as a client, they couldn't have been more helpful to me. Arranging an interview with big Yogi for the Final Chapter book, and when I had two football mad relations from Australia over, the girls I knew in their marketing office set me up with a personal stadium tour. I thought it might be the groundsman or someone giving us a quick look around. On arrival, Alex Totten himself showed us round, and spent over an hour showing my visitors not only the stadium, but some of his personal memorabilia from his Liverpool days. He then arranged for the girls in their cafe to give us all coffee and cakes free of charge.

Top bloke and a top club. Mon' the Bairns.

Edited by pozbaird

Looking forward to it. Really hoping for a Falkirk win. Having worked there for five years, and had Falkirk FC as a client, they couldn't have been more helpful to me. Arranging an interview with big Yogi for the Final Chapter book, and when I had two football mad relations from Australia over, the girls I knew in their marketing office set me up with a personal stadium tour. I thought it might be the groundsman or someone giving us a quick look around. On arrival, Alex Totten himself showed us round, and spent over an hour showing my visitors not only the stadium, but some of his personal memorabilia from his Liverpool days. He then arranged for the girls in their cafe to give us all coffee and cakes free of charge.

Splitter !

Always good to hear.

Alex Totten always comes across as a decent bloke when interviewed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I"ll be off to bed shortly, after getting up at 4.30am to go to work, and hoping to get a decent stream of the match, I'll be hoping for a Bairns win as I always back the underdog when watching any game that we are not involved in.

Love the Cup Final. thumbup2.gif