Clear Out Or Keep

Sean Kelly is target for boo boys now cheesy has gone think in championship hell do well same with Reilly who has never had run of games players already signed up Mallan McLear Naisy Kelly

And if they want to stay I'd keep

Ridgers

Reilly

Thomohawk

Goodwin

Sadlier

Dayton

Although think Sadlier and Dayton be offski

Let go

Arquin

Kello

Gow

Tess I'd keep him but he wants to go

Genev

Yesterday's display could be taken as a one off. Prior to Saturday Kelly was at the top of my list to off-load. I will reserve my judgement for at least another two matches.

I would only want Kelly if we played him as a CH. Like everyone who was there yesterday I was very surprised how well he played in that position. Maybe it was a one off but he is a million times better as a CH than a full back.

What I find strange is people making opinions and changing them after one game. That's how we ended up with Bahoken.

Is that not the boy who made his debut against Thistle in a 2-1 defeat at St Mirren? He was absolutely shit that day.

Edited by dave.j

Is that a question?

If so. Killie could yet find themselves in the playoffs so, yes, they did have something to play for.

They were, however, rank rotten.

Yes, it was indeed a question.

I hadn't thought about the scenario of Killie ending up in the play offs.

However, being 7 points ahead of Motherwell who only had 12 points left to play for, having a far better goal diference and also, at that stage, having a game in hand, possibly dampened their desire to win.