If We Were To Get New Managment

Teale seems like a decent guy and with his experience he should make a good coach, however given he played a role in bringing Ball to the club and then signed Arquin, possibly two of the worst signings in the history of the club, I don't think he is going to be manager material any time soon.

Teale seems like a decent guy and with his experience he should make a good coach, however given he played a role in bringing Ball to the club and then signed Arquin, possibly two of the worst signings in the history of the club, I don't think he is going to be manager material any time soon.

Teale should of been sacked straight after the well game, yesterday was an end of season kick about, that's all, his appointment has just been as bad as Tommy Craig's, a disaster.

Let's hope the board don't shoot themselves in the foot again with another cheap option.

If Gary Teale gets the team to perform the way we did against Kilmarnock he will get the gig and rightly so in my book

One decent performance in every 5 or 6 games wont have us challenging for promotion, indeed it may be another relegation battle. Time for a new face, one untainted by previous associations and failures.

If Gary Teale gets the team to perform the way we did against Kilmarnock he will get the gig and rightly so in my book

That's fair enough, but we really needed a performance in that Motherwell game, and look what happened. The County game was just as bad. I just don't think he's shown that he can get the team to perform when it really matters (although, if we win all our remaining games, I might change my tune).

I still prefer a fresh approach - new manager and coaches not currently at the club.

1 performance mate? Your easily pleased! The 5-0 motherwell game was unforgivable, he should of been sacked the next morning.

We lost 5-0 and 3-0 against the 2 teams above us and effectively relegated ourselves. Most of his signings were dropped or suspended v Killie and with the pressure off we won.

Given the players Teale signed in January and assisted Tommy Craig sign in the summer would you seriously trust him to bring in players in the summer. It was clear to me that the players were not motivated to play when it really mattered.

We lost 5-0 and 3-0 against the 2 teams above us and effectively relegated ourselves. Most of his signings were dropped or suspended v Killie and with the pressure off we won.

Given the players Teale signed in January and assisted Tommy Craig sign in the summer would you seriously trust him to bring in players in the summer. It was clear to me that the players were not motivated to play when it really mattered.

He signed Dayton & Sadlier and they both started and played against Killie.................??

Rather reply to one here is a reply to most of the above. Read what I wrote or I will try to explain better. 1-Teal made massive changes 2 - it worked 3- if he has the team performing in all our last games to the same performance there will be no need to look for a new manager. Unless of course you feel change is needed just to have change , then I would say you have no idea what football is about. If you have a manager who made the massive changes against Killie and succeeded then that man needs a better look. So to put it simply if we perform in all our last games there is no need to look else where. FACT !

Given that Killie produced a performance similar to ours against Motherwell and Ross County, one win whilst we were better should not get somebody the gig long term. On the other hand should we win the next 4 and then the playoff then he can have a 3 year deal!!

He signed Dayton & Sadlier and they both started and played against Killie.................??

And he signed Sonupe, Gow, Arquin, and Genev. We've got rid of guys like Drury, Marwood, Caldwell and Ball for not doing the business (some of whom Teale played a hand in signing with Tommy Craig) because those 4 forwards had 5 league goals between and Teale has replaced them 5 forwards with 2 league goals between them. Teale's signings currently have more red cards between them than goals. (And we thought, correctly, that Tommy Craig was abysmal).

Given that Killie produced a performance similar to ours against Motherwell and Ross County, one win whilst we were better should not get somebody the gig long term. On the other hand should we win the next 4 and then the playoff then he can have a 3 year deal!!

Stretching the imagine there.whistling.gif

Rather reply to one here is a reply to most of the above. Read what I wrote or I will try to explain better. 1-Teal made massive changes 2 - it worked 3- if he has the team performing in all our last games to the same performance there will be no need to look for a new manager. Unless of course you feel change is needed just to have change , then I would say you have no idea what football is about. If you have a manager who made the massive changes against Killie and succeeded then that man needs a better look. So to put it simply if we perform in all our last games there is no need to look else where. FACT !

You do realise 4 out of the 5 changes were enforced don't you?

Also, just because you put 'FACT!' at the end of a sentence doesn't actually make it a fact.

Teale has another year left on his contract, can't see the board doing anything other than taking another gamble in the championship and keeping things the same hoping there are poorer teams than us in the division. Don't believe they will pay him off, the money just isn't there.

Well if that is their strategy never mind the money not being there, there will be a lot of fans including me not there. The plan for the cheap options has cost them a fortune if they continue with this strategy I for one will not subscribe to it.

You do realise 4 out of the 5 changes were enforced don't you?

Also, just because you put 'FACT!' at the end of a sentence doesn't actually make it a fact.

Spot on, would Teale have opted to drop Goodwin, McAusland, McGinn and Genev? I think not.

Well if that is their strategy never mind the money not being there, there will be a lot of fans including me not there. The plan for the cheap options has cost them a fortune if they continue with this strategy I for one will not subscribe to it.

That's just what I think will happen, no inside knowledge or saying that's what I want to happen, just the way I see it panning out

What do u reckon will happen?

Edited by Greenhill Road

That's just what I think will happen, no inside knowledge or saying that's what I want to happen, just the way I see it panning out

You may well be correct but I've had a belly full of our strategy to appoint weak managers. It has taken us from a very strong position after winning the cup to a complete and utter shambles. If we cannot afford to get rid of Teale but have spent a fortune getting a lot of the duds we have signed out the door then it's just nuts.

We need someone in that won't sign duds in the first place we need to invest in a decent manager.

However, he also made the changes to the team that saw us lose 8-0 on aggregate to our nearest rivals and at a time when it really mattered.

That's a definite fact.

Yes, he won against Killie. But "one swallow disnae make a summer" as wee Danny would say. (Or was it "one lion doesn't make a safari park...").

However, he also made the changes to the team that saw us lose 8-0 on aggregate to our nearest rivals and at a time when it really mattered.

That's a definite fact.

Yes, he won against Killie. But "one swallow disnae make a summer" as wee Danny would say. (Or was it "one lion doesn't make a safari park...").

I think Danny would be more likely have said, " Danny Lennon doesn't cross his bridges before they're hatched " lol.gif