If We Were To Get New Managment

If Gary Teale gets the team to perform the way we did against Kilmarnock he will get the gig and rightly so in my book

Ian, he gets one decent performance against a rank rotten Killie side but you want to overlook the awfulness of the previous 5 games we lost including 2 humpings? If he was able to get that out of the team then where has it been all this year? He is not good enough IMO and he is every bit as bad as TC. Remember, his legacy on poor signings goes back to his role with TC.

I take on board your comments about retaining that good performance but the saying "locking the stable door etc" comes to mind and frankly all to late. It must be around overall performance and in that he has not succeeded. The BOD have a lot to answer for but recriminations or otherwise should be done when the dust has settled at season end.

Edited by nedflanders123

We lost 5-0 and 3-0 against the 2 teams above us and effectively relegated ourselves. Most of his signings were dropped or suspended v Killie and with the pressure off we won.

Given the players Teale signed in in the past so I don't expect that to changeJanuary and assisted Tommy Craig sign in the summer would you seriously trust him to bring in players in the summer. It was clear to me that the players were not motivated to play when it really mattered.

Assistant managers don't pick players to sign. The players Teale wanted in January all went to other clubs Teale is on record saying that. All I'm saying is he gets the team to perform these remaining games the the board will give him the gig. If we don't perform then bring in someone new. Given the history of the board they have never went for experience In the past

Ian, he gets one decent performance against a rank rotten Killie side but you want to overlook the awfulness of the previous 5 games we lost including 2 humpings? If he was able to get that out of the team then where has it been all this year? He is not good enough IMO and he is every bit as bad as TC. Remember, his legacy on poor signings goes back to his role with TC.

I take on board your comments about retaining that good performance but the saying "locking the stable door etc" comes to mind and frankly all to late. It must be around overall performance and in that he has not succeeded. The BOD have a lot to answer for but recriminations or otherwise should be done when the dust has settled at season end.

in a way I have been lucky as I have not had to endure these bad performances due to work. On Saturday I was impressed with the performance and hunger especially with the younger players who we know will be with us next season. I get the frustration with the fans. Let's see what kind of performance tomorrow brings.

Assistant managers don't pick players to sign. The players Teale wanted in January all went to other clubs Teale is on record saying that. All I'm saying is he gets the team to perform these remaining games the the board will give him the gig. If we don't perform then bring in someone new. Given the history of the board they have never went for experience In the past

Please don't tell me that you've fallen for that old chestnut that the players he wanted weren't available. Tommy Craig tried that one as well. I believe he was waving a piece of paper in his hand at the AGM with all the players that he wanted. Looks like Tommy taught him well.

Please don't tell me that you've fallen for that old chestnut that the players he wanted weren't available. Tommy Craig tried that one as well. I believe he was waving a piece of paper in his hand at the AGM with all the players that he wanted. Looks like Tommy taught him well.

Indeed. Any manager who comes out with that line should be sacked immediately.

Kendo I believe Teale simply because we have a low budget. That's the reason McLean was aloud to leave we had cash flow problems.

Rather reply to one here is a reply to most of the above. Read what I wrote or I will try to explain better. 1-Teal made massive changes 2 - it worked 3- if he has the team performing in all our last games to the same performance there will be no need to look for a new manager. Unless of course you feel change is needed just to have change , then I would say you have no idea what football is about. If you have a manager who made the massive changes against Killie and succeeded then that man needs a better look. So to put it simply if we perform in all our last games there is no need to look else where. FACT !

In support of what you have said, I also think that GT has also found it difficult to impose his ideas on things both on and off the pitch and now that those shackles have been removed (his words in fact) we might start to see the selections and style of play we all want to see.

Toilet paper. All the players he signed were s....

Deary me.

I read comments during the week about how Teale had finally found a team, how the shackles were off, etc.

The fact is that Gary Teale is completely and utterly clueless. As is David Longwell.

We need to get rid of these guys immediately and get in people who know what they are doing.

David Longwell has been a complete and utter disaster as head of youth development. His record is utterly dreadful. Awful. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Let's clear the decks and get in staff who are competent.

Deary me.

I read comments during the week about how Teale had finally found a team, how the shackles were off, etc.

The fact is that Gary Teale is completely and utterly clueless. As is David Longwell.

We need to get rid of these guys immediately and get in people who know what they are doing.

David Longwell has been a complete and utter disaster as head of youth development. His record is utterly dreadful. Awful. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Let's clear the decks and get in staff who are competent.

They might do the first part but the second part doubtful

Gary Teale and David longwell are like the chuckle brothers, a joke.

Who would you like to see at the helm painter?? Realistically mind!!

Cowdy are feckin down as well, double feckin whammy....looking forward to next season apart from that( if someone with a bit of nous takes control).

Who would you like to see at the helm painter?? Realistically mind!!

Cowdy are feckin down as well, double feckin whammy....looking forward to next season apart from that( if someone with a bit of nous takes control).

Somebody with experience, not another cheap pathetic option? Not too much to ask jogger Scotland is it?

Jimmy Calderwood is already on record saying he would live the job.

This club is sinking without a trace, an ambitious Morton will overtake us next season, embarrassing.

Somebody with experience, not another cheap pathetic option? Not too much to ask jogger Scotland is it?

Jimmy Calderwood is already on record saying he would live the job.

This club is sinking without a trace, an ambitious Morton will overtake us next season, embarrassing.

Who is jogger scotland? Would Jimmy live the job? You on the sweetheart stout again buddy?

S you want big Jimmy c? He is out of work for a reason bud..when you come back into the real world I will ask you again. Xx

Hopefully we get someone good in place pretty soon and get rid of all the shite, I would keep tess, Goodwin,Naismith. Build from that . Lots of good grounds to go to next season, however, if there is no massive clear out then f**k that.....