If We Were To Get New Managment

I'm going to renew my season tickets for me and my son but I would guess that most fans will be concerned that we either name Teale as manager or get a new experienced man in as soon as possible. Others clubs including the likes of Morton are already identifying new targets to sign for next season. So why are we pissing about delaying making a decision while other teams start re-building, have we not learned from our mistakes of this disastrous season.

Get it done now and start preparing for next seasons championship to give us the best possible chance.

Unfortunately, we still have to pay wages during the close season so it may benefit the Board financially to stall on a new manager and/or signing new players with no income generated during the close season. Personally, that would be suicide not to plan well ahead but this board have made a right royal mess of handling the club in the last few years. Would be surprised if anything changes.

What is our general direction as a football club?

At the moment down, but for me this is the key.

I'm not one who was calling for kicking on for top six, but is this now out the window for good?

I am happy for us to live within our means, happy for the occasional top flight relegation balanced with a corresponding league win, but given the apparent fall so far below stated targets what changes are planned to reverse the slump? Cost cutting merely keeps the wolf from the door but what is going to turn fortunes around?

Edited by Bart Simpson

McKinnon was one I've missed off my posts. But, is play-off places in League One really doing better than keeping a team in the Championship? Dumbarton and Brechin are both around the same level of club.

The question is given who we could afford to pay if he got his team up, or damn close does this not display the traits of a good young coach working on a meagre budget? The Dud fae Dudbarton has been in free-fall since Jack Ross left.

Reading that QOS are lining up Jimmy Nicholl as James Fowler's number two, now why the feck can QOS get their shit together and plan for the future, but we can't???

That could be a bloody good double act for us next season, hell for the next three games!

that's because we have got a manager and a assistant manager.

Raith have apparently had 100 applications for their job.

The sooner we make it public the better as you'll never know who'll come forward. Winston Bogarde applied for the Motherwell job, Patrick Kluivert went for the County one. Before they were appointed who'd have suggested Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbaink for Burton Albion or Alan Stubbs for Hibs?

Raith have apparently had 100 applications for their job.

The sooner we make it public the better as you'll never know who'll come forward. Winston Bogarde applied for the Motherwell job, Patrick Kluivert went for the County one. Before they were appointed who'd have suggested Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbaink for Burton Albion or Alan Stubbs for Hibs?

Thought we were wanting an experienced manager this time?

Smacks of their approach to Danny Lennon. Say f**k aw until the end of the season.

Appropriate because Teale is also taking the Danny approach, except of giving a list of achievements as a basis for why he should keep the job he's giving a list of excuses and why it's not really his fault.

Also funny hearing him claim on Sportsound he's loved every second of it. Wasn't that long ago he said he'd fallen out of love with football or some other nonsense.

Blaming John McGinn getting spiked as part of the reason we are getting relegated?

Muppet, should of been sacked weeks ago.

He's missed two meaningless games since he got injured. Embarrassed for him that he used that as one of his excuses.

Blaming John McGinn getting spiked as part of the reason we are getting relegated?

Muppet, should of been sacked weeks ago.

...and refereeing decisions. He's blaming them too. Except obviously for ones like getting two penalties against Killie and a couple of dodgy offsides given in our favour against Ross County. Those decisions were OK.

I assume what Gary really means is that he's still pissed off and angry about the non-penalty decision in the Thistle game.

Sheesh.

Appropriate because Teale is also taking the Danny approach, except of giving a list of achievements as a basis for why he should keep the job he's giving a list of excuses and why it's not really his fault.

Also funny hearing him claim on Sportsound he's loved every second of it. Wasn't that long ago he said he'd fallen out of love with football or some other nonsense.

Yes. said on another thread if he 'loved every minute' of being humiliated by Well and Ross C he should be shown the door immediately.

Teale has got to go along with the majority of the piss poor squad we have.

If the board have an ounce of care left they will appoint an experienced manager. If they don't, then I can see some fans staying away and you couldn't really complain.

Teale is young (for a manager) and needs to go and learn his trade in the lower leagues. There is no way he should be our manager just now never mind next season. We need someone who has experience as the mess we're in we will need all the help we can get.