Partick Thistle V Super Saints Spfl Premiership 2/5/15

shull

Fun y how two news papers have different takes on the Thommogate affair . The Record has us falling apart at the seems everything from Thommo being reported to the Police to him being fined by the club and so on. Then you have the National reporting everything is great at the training ground with good banter going on between the players. I know what story I believe . Also stop writing shite about a fall out between Teale and Thompson there is nothing further from the truth. Same team as last Saturday please

Again Spot on.

A miracle like you attending this game?

Indeed, that miracle would be Thistle charging me a fiver and half that or less for my wee yin.

" OPEN AW MICS " for me tomorrow.

If we win today and Motherwell lose it becomes very interesting again. As long as we match what they do next week and then beat them at home we could go into the last game with a chance of staying up. The dream scenario would be of course we win the next 2 games and they lose meaning it would then be in our hands....we can but dream smile.png

The same team as last week please.

I hope so, the philosophy being "Why change a winning team" however I do think that Goodwin will start

goodwin should be on the bench, he was at fault for the goals against Ross County, complete liability.

Maybe we will be relegated in a few hours, or maybe we will have turned a 10 point deficit from this time last week into a 4 point one by this evening.

No idea really, neither of those outcomes would particularly surprise me. We haven't lost in the league at Firhill since 2001, so I guess that gives us some kind of hope. Indeed before last week we had won more points at Firhill this season than we had at our own ground.

I just hope Motherwell don't win, I think if they win it will be over regardless of our result. If they halt their collapse there will be nothing we can do to catch them even if we keep winning.

There should be no changes to the team and I'm pretty sure there won't be. We were excellent last week. Will go for a sneaky 0-1... And hope springs eternal until we see the Motherwell score...

Every one of you should get your arses to Firhill.

Probably... but it is cash I can ill afford to fritter... and lets face it, i turned up at a number of games recently to support the team... who failed to turn up themselves! Edited by BuddieinEK