Gregg Wylde

Could his corner be turning ?

Outstanding today.

Our talisman for next Season ?

With the correct attitude obviously.

I dinnae want him to be the new David Elliot.

He could be like Scanlon.

Outstanding today.

His contract is coming to an end, playing well to put himself in the shop window so he gets a club in the summer.

Outstanding today.

He was ok, which is much better than normal for him.

His final ball still frustrates.

He's a... Frustratingly interesting player.

He's as quick as you like and he's got a bit of bulk too. He's got all the physical attributes you'd like from a wide player.

As a result of his physical attributes he gets himself in good positions regularly. When he gets there, his decision making is invariably and frustratingly poor.

If it was good he wouldn't be playing for us, that's for sure.

Is he going to get a raft of contract offers in the summer? Nope. Could we keep if we want regardless of division? I think we could.

Do we want to keep him...? Hm...could his physicality get him away with a bit more in the second tier...? Hm...

He did play reasonably well. That was because for once this season we controlled most of the game. It allowed Wylde to play to his strengths... get the ball and make runs.

He didn't need to defend very often today.

Defensively, he really struggles and provides little support for the full back. His anticipation, positioning and ability to use his right foot are so lacking that it means he is a big weakness when, as a team, we have to mostly defend...which has been the case for most of the season.

The championship might be the level where he shines. It may be that we take the game to opponents most weeks, in which case he could be an asset. Providing service for a poacher in front of goal.

when we won the 1st div the last two times, a lot, if not most, of our goals were supplied from the wide areas.

See how he gets on for the remainder of the season, Perhaps offer him a cheap deal and see if he can shine in the league below.

Preseason against Cowdenbeath, he looked fantastic, but so did Marwood. I was genuinely excited about the pair of them. How much more wrong could I have been? Wylde's attitude and lack of defending has been horrendous this season. Totally agree that most players would love to have his pace and power, but his head has been up his arse on the pitch this season.

There is a slight argument that he is a 'confidence' player and would thrive in a more successful team and perform well under a better manager, but one good game against a honking Killie seems to have transformed many opinions of him on here. Would love to be wrong and see him rip teams apart for us in the Championship, but I have my doubts.

He is just raw pace with little end product, his decision making is very poor opting to run with the ball when a pass is the better option and passes when driving with the ball would be better - not for me I am afraid but better from him.

He's an imposter and a wage thief... He won't and shouldn't be at our club next season.

Let's not get carried away he played slightly better than his usual shite yesterday but still made too many wrong decisions for me, think he will struggle to get another premiership team next season.

He's one of the main reasons why we were relegated this season, Wylde is a passenger and we had far too many this season and that's why we were so poor!

Gives the ball away too often in positions for the Opposition to counter attack. However I have a feeling he could be a good player in the championship. If we go down. Teale certainly sees something in him.

And that is why Teale will be shown the door at the end of the season too!

FFS!

He's a waster, get him out the door as soon as possible.

Just because Killie showed up looking for an end of season kick about does not change a thing.

Saints can't win in some Saints eyes. Teale had a great balance yesterday and the players responded.To blame Killie for a bad performance says more about you than anything else

Came into a struggling club last January, scored a couple of cracking goals and towards the end of the season was in good form.

Continued that form into pre-season, was the only decent player against Morton, tore them apart then gets injured and hasn't been able to find that form again.

Thought he was going to be a big player for us this season but has disappointed like everyone else. Sold the jersey a few times and thats unforgivable.

I think he would excel in the Championship but another bottom 6 team will sign him.

Wylde is only just getting back to full fitness. He has been plagued with a groin injury hence the poor performances. He relies heavily on his pace and if he's struggling with injury for most of the season then that's going to show up in his performances.

If Wyldes final ball was perfect everytime then he wouldn't be playing for us.

I think a fully fit Gregg Wylde would do well for us next season.

Reminds me of Steven Robb (injured), apparantly has loads of ability but, fails to deliver on a consistent basis due to injury and other feeble excuses etc. Sorry, the guy is a poor excuse of a player and unless we're Barcelona we really can't afford the luxury of Gregg Wylde next season when we need consistent performances. Next stop for Gregg, Montrose maybe.

He's had some poor games but has become a total scapegoat. Against Kilmarnock, early doors, he had a bad pass at one point and shortly afterwards tried to beat a defender but got tackled. Some of our 'fans' after barely 15 mins are all over him with the "get him off" patter!