Mcginn Speared On The Thigh During Training!

On yesterday's evidence we may not need him. Do wish him a speedy recovery as he is a top player but it hasn't happened for the wee man this year. Fluke or not yesterday's team clicked and it all worked for us and I would not be tampering with the starting 11 for the next match!

Just read this on the bbc gossip column. A fellow player threw a training pole at him in a freak accident and he's out for the season. It just gets better doesn't it!

The question is..........who threw it?

He'll b away well get compensation wouldn't be surprised to see him joining his 2 brothers at Dundee or joining Kenny up north he won't drop a league he's chucked it this season personally I wouldn't start him as has to b same 11 at firhill

Joining Kenny up north? He wouldn't get near the aberdeen starting 11!

He'll b away well get compensation wouldn't be surprised to see him joining his 2 brothers at Dundee or joining Kenny up north he won't drop a league he's chucked it this season personally I wouldn't start him as has to b same 11 at firhill

He'll only be away if anyone wants to pay the compensation else he'll have no choice but to either go abroad or sign for us.

No doubt we'll do another gentleman's agreement. Can't see anyone paying the money for him based on this years performance.

Can't see him playing championship football with us a Onform John Mcginn would walk into most teams in country

True! An ON-FORM Mcginn would, but after the season he has just had nobody will part with 300k compensation for him. He hasn't kicked a ball for well over a year.

So Mcginn, like Mclean last summer will be left with 2 options, sign a new contract with us or move abroad for free.

Edited by Tony Fitzy

Heard it was Thommo who threw it, apparently he is was shiting it as it looked pretty serious, should be ok though, anyway on this seasons form who would have john? They would need to pay us inn the region of £300k for a development fee, I foresee another kenny situation where no club offers us the compo and we sign the wee man up then let him leave in jan when he is playing better, win win for me

Can't see him playing championship football with us a Onform John Mcginn would walk into most teams in country

Have to disagree. Our young players aren't as good as we think they are. That is evident by the amount of English teams snapping up other talent and Celtic spending millions on Dundee United players. We're obviously biased, but there is a reason why there is a lack of interest.