St Mirren In The Petrofac Training Cup 2015/16

Great draw for me. Going to be a cracking week - first home game of the season, a midweek cup tie just along the road then a derby just before I head off on holiday. Going to be a nightmare for anyone wanting to tweet about the game as 3G is pish in this neck of the woods.

Galabank is a nice wee ground. There's a stand with about 400 seats (I think) and the two ends were standing areas when I was last there, although I think they've put crush barriers in one of the ends now. The side across from the stand has nothing but a fence, no space for spectators. It's a 3G pitch so that's a ready made excuse. Perhaps the most important thing is they have a social club.

By all means go to Gretna if you wish but you're as well leaving the motorway earlier than that and taking the road that brings you into the town past the ground. Annan is one of the few places down here that has a train station, although there's only about one an hour to Glasgow and it'll take a couple of hours. There's a wee bit of car parking space just behind one of the goals which folk use when they're walking their dogs, although given the time of the game it's more likely a different type of dogging will be going on...

And why should the Ayr United tie be chosen for TV..

And why are the BBC continually donating money in to the Ibrox coffers.

They have covered umpteen Cup Ties involving that 3 year old Club

It's a Public Service Broadcasting Company.

It should make no odds whatever Match they cover.

F*CKING DISGRACE !!

F*CKING DISGRACE !!

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Great draw for me. Going to be a cracking week - first home game of the season, a midweek cup tie just along the road then a derby just before I head off on holiday. Going to be a nightmare for anyone wanting to tweet about the game as 3G is pish in this neck of the woods.

......... It's a 3G pitch so that's a ready made excuse. Perhaps the most important thing is they have a social club.

Make up yer mind, ffs.

From next Season, The Scottish Professional Football League are hoping to add six more Teams to participate in The Petrofac Training Challenge Cup.

They will be the Under 20 Teams from the top six of the SPFL Premiership.

Not for me.

Why not get rid of the Under 20's altogether, bring back Reserve Teams and have a separate Reserve Cup, if they wish.

Leave the Challenge Cup alone.

From next Season, The Scottish Professional Football League are hoping to add six more Teams to participate in The Petrofac Training Challenge Cup.

They will be the Under 20 Teams from the top six of the SPFL Premiership.

Not for me.

Why not get rid of the Under 20's altogether, bring back Reserve Teams and have a separate Reserve Cup, if they wish.

Leave the Challenge Cup alone.

They're probably worried in case the tribute act and Hibbies manage to escape the diddy league. I agree.

Diddy cup should be for diddy teams.

• 3 weeks later...

F*CKING DISGRACE !!

I forgot that Domestic Matches can't be broadcast live on the same day as Champions League ties.

Draw is tomorrow.

We will get one of:

New Club

Dunfermline

Stenhousemuir

Elgin

Peterhead

Livi

Queens Park

Pretty remarkable there's only 3 Championship clubs in the last 8. Hopefully we will avoid both of them and Dunfermline and we will have a right good chance of getting in the semis.

Would like Elgin away, get another ground ticked off the list. These games will be played Saturday 10th October, the day before the Gibrlatar v Scotland game.