St Mirren In The Petrofac Training Cup 2015/16

Are they unbeatable ? Don't think so yes it will not be easy but it can be done. What date is the semi ?

Scheduled for November 14th ..

Probably get moved for BBC Alba

I think I will be a gloryhunter ..

Watch the Semi on Telly and buy tickets for Final and witness us win the Cup .

FFS put your reading glasses on!!!

Are they unbeatable ? Don't think so yes it will not be easy but it can be done. What date is the semi ?

They are by no means unbeatable, ask St Johnstone. By playing a 4-4-2 against them and keeping their defence on their toes, we will only have one of Tavernier or Wallace to deal with at a time at the back. The way we scored against them at Ibrox I would opt for the punt up the middle as often as we get the chance and get some swift attackers going through the middle. This game needs a Tom Hendrie style approach i.e. attack, attack, attack. (Their centre half's and goalie are right sketchy)

That is of course if Livvi don't sort them out before we get the chance

I hate going to Ibrox or Parkhead but I'm not missing this game. More importantly win or lose we get a wee pay day before the next transfer window and we should be targeting players now....obviously if Livvy actually won that would be hilarious.

Dream on about targeting players. Our board don't reinvest a penny