Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 9/5/15

shull

Isn't it absolutely shameful that The Board have orchestrated this shocking season with their shocking managerial appointments leading to the managers absolutely shocking signings.Certain players have downed tools some of the others are just useless.So much Mr Gilmour for the fans being knickerwetters and keyboard warriors.Perhaps we all just knew what the outcome would be.We badly require a new management team in place NOW to prepare for the new season and quite frankly I just want this shit season to end.What I cannot forgive is the ludicrous timing to let our top player leave on the final day of the transfer window virtually condemning us to relegation.If there were financial problems the fans and the shareholders should have been informed.

Isn't it absolutely shameful that The Board have orchestrated this shocking season with their shocking managerial appointments leading to the managers absolutely shocking signings.Certain players have downed tools some of the others are just useless.So much Mr Gilmour for the fans being knickerwetters and keyboard warriors.Perhaps we all just knew what the outcome would be.We badly require a new management team in place NOW to prepare for the new season and quite frankly I just want this shit season to end.What I cannot forgive is the ludicrous timing to let our top player leave on the final day of the transfer window virtually condemning us to relegation.If there were financial problems the fans and the shareholders should have been informed.

New era beginning soon.

Season Tickets out soon as well as new strips.

Maybe new Manager and new players also.

Cheer up thumbup2.gif

Absolutely no chance I will be going to this wasting a day and money. If the players/management/BOD don't care then why should anyone else??

I'm now just looking forward to next season in the championship. I will be renewing my season ticket but changes must be made. The board can't take fans for granted and you can't really complain if some regulars are considering not renewing their ST after being served up that shite all season.

Hopefully they do choose to renew as it will only effect the already dwindling budget for next season.

Motherwell will lose on friday night and we will win just to prolong this depressing season a little longer and deny us the sweet relief of relegation. We'll all get a wee tiny bit of hope in the back of our minds like after we beat killie and then we'll lose 4-0 to Motherwell thumbup2.gif .

Motherwell will lose on friday night and we will win just to prolong this depressing season a little longer and deny us the sweet relief of relegation. We'll all get a wee tiny bit of hope in the back of our minds like after we beat killie and then we'll lose 4-0 to Motherwell thumbup2.gif .

I'm hoping Motherwell win on Friday. I've resigned myself to the fact we will be relegated and would rather face Killie than Motherwell in the Championship.

I'm hoping Motherwell win on Friday. I've resigned myself to the fact we will be relegated and would rather face Killie than Motherwell in the Championship.

It would be for the best that it happens outwith our hands on Friday, so we can start planning for next season officially in the championship, regardless of knowing the top opposition outcome after the playoffs.

Samaritans - Please call us for help, advice, signing policies, tactics and team formation . Or alternatively there is a nice lamppost (fixed) that you can swing from!!!

Morton game back on, no trips to highlands, no Celtic, higher crowds, no poxy BBC coverage , personally a step up IMHO. Or maybe I am just a half glass full kinda guy

Samaritans - Please call us for help, advice, signing policies, tactics and team formation . Or alternatively there is a nice lamppost (fixed) that you can swing from!!!

Morton game back on, no trips to highlands, no Celtic, higher crowds, no poxy BBC coverage , personally a step up IMHO. Or maybe I am just a half glass full kinda guy

Im with you on this one, thats its not all doom and gloom with the fixtures in store for next season . I think however, that i would feel a bit more relaxed if the board would announce their plans on a managerial role.

How soon did Hibs appoint Stubbs after relegation?

I think the BOD are working on this one, regardless of whether they want shot and sell out, they know that its their money they are playing with, Your correct on what you say re Stubbs, but I am pretty sure they will announce before mid June, we need a manager who can plan a future.

Still think Billy Davies will play a part in this, which I must admit sounds like a plan

Oh and no trial by bloody TV, I am so happy don't have that idiot Michael Stewart passing comments- why does he hate us so much, apart from fact he is a cock

Michael Stewart is 1 of the better pundits, most of what he says about St.mirren is spot on.