Who Else Likes This Post

buddiecat

Lord Pityme, on 28 Apr 2015 - 13:49, said:snapback.png

Inbreeding.......................I'm amazed it's still alive and kicking. 1eye.gif

• SGG likes this

the above is a post on the 10,000 hours reloaded thread, made by Faraway saint and liked by our chairman as you can see above

Whit post of the 3 ?

If it's yours, I think it is brilliant.

Well done Sir !! thumbup2.gif

Have a " likey " Sir

Whit post of the 3 ?

If it's yours, I think it is brilliant.

Well done Sir !! thumbup2.gif

Have a " likey " Sir

the bottom line starting with "the above is" is my post the silly bit about inbreeding between men ? obviously comes from someone not very knowledgeable on how babies are made

It does demean the club in a week where the fans have been recognised for their ability to see what really is important in life, to have the Club Chairman and head of a consortium who have been trying to sell the club for five years come out and back a comment suggesting some of the support are 'In-Bred'...

I wonder how he feels it scans now in the cold light of day?

Lord Pityme, on 28 Apr 2015 - 13:49, said:snapback.png

Inbreeding.......................I'm amazed it's still alive and kicking. 1eye.gif

the above is a post on the 10,000 hours reloaded thread, made by Faraway saint and liked by our chairman as you can see above, the part in red is faraways post for those who cant go and look for themselves

My only word on this is that it's more than likely that the "like" was an error, as suggested by Davidg, or possibly a volley back at your daft brother who spouts his consistent nonsense about the board..................who really gives a fcuk.

Also your lunatic brother, under his current username and previous guises, had ponced around spouting some hilarious posts aimed at me and yet you have the gall to start a thread when he gets some back?

Away and have a look at yerself. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

You know how bad it looks when even the Chuckle Brothers try desperately to play it down after jumping all over it. SGG likes to call out anyone who comments or likes a comment that is disparaging towards himself, so why not as he backs up can't we (the in-bred support as he likes! To say)

Also your lunatic brother, under his current username and previous guises, had ponced around spouting some hilarious posts aimed at me and yet you have the gall to start a thread when he gets some back?

.............. and it clearly doesn't bother you ............................. lol.gif

After all , it's only a silly wee forum?