Who Else Likes This Post

buddiecat

My only word on this is that it's more than likely that the "like" was an error, as suggested by Davidg, or possibly a volley back at your daft brother who spouts his consistent nonsense about the board..................who really gives a fcuk.

Also your lunatic brother, under his current username and previous guises, had ponced around spouting some hilarious posts aimed at me and yet you have the gall to start a thread when he gets some back?

Away and have a look at yerself. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

You aimed your post at him and and his brothers and friends, and don't even have an understanding of what inbred means, going by your post. Tell you what i'll give you the chance to call us inbred face to face, next time you're at a Saints match ask around for me and if you meet one of my friends - tell them you're the guy who called them inbred, then ask them to point me out.

You know how bad it looks when even the Chuckle Brothers try desperately to play it down after jumping all over it. SGG likes to call out anyone who comments or likes a comment that is disparaging towards himself, so why not as he backs up can't we (the in-bred support as he likes! To say)

Ah yes the man who hates keyboard warriors has become one

You aimed your post at him and and his brothers and friends, and don't even have an understanding of what inbred means, going by your post. Tell you what i'll give you the chance to call us inbred face to face, next time you're at a Saints match ask around for me and if you meet one of my friends - tell them you're the guy who called them inbred, then ask them to point me out.

Nice swerve.

You look after your daft brother, I'm ok thanks.

PS Take your veiled threats and grow up, been there done that, life, for some of us, moves on.

Edited by faraway saint

We mustn't be hasty lets give all six brothers the chance to have a meet and greet with The poster and the liker if they wish.

We mustn't be hasty lets give all six brothers the chance to have a meet and greet with The poster and the liker if they wish.

Not going to happen, they are hiding behind their keyboards.

Incidentally have you noticed how this thread has been copied and now appears in St Mirren for sale topic and general nonsense, strange goings on ? usually if you post in a topic then your name shows as the last poster, in St Mirren for sale it's stuck on shull as last poster ?

It appears to have been moved and now never updates with the last poster, but click on my original link and it opens in general nonsense.

Edited by buddiecat

Not going to happen, they are hiding behind their keyboards.

I read that SGG's like of the post suggesting some of the club's support are 'inbred' was most probably an accident! You know a mishit key or such.

I suppose its easy to do especially if you never actually post on here, you have only 'Liked' say half a dozen posts in total, and instead of hitting the 'Report' button you hit 'Like' in error (they are pretty similar words, you know with vowels and consonants) .

Its a bit like that Alan Partridge episode where he's at Hotel Reception trying to get the charge for the bone channel knocked off his bill, and the receptionist says "so when it flashed up press continue, or exit, because you wanted to exit you pressed continue..?" Aye that'll be it pure accident, picking that post, with that content out of the five posts he no doubt wanted to report.

I read that SGG's like of the post suggesting some of the club's support are 'inbred' was most probably an accident! You know a mishit key or such.

I suppose its easy to do especially if you never actually post on here, you have only 'Liked' say half a dozen posts in total, and instead of hitting the 'Report' button you hit 'Like' in error (they are pretty similar words, you know with vowels and consonants) .

Its a bit like that Alan Partridge episode where he's at Hotel Reception trying to get the charge for the bone channel knocked off his bill, and the receptionist says "so when it flashed up press continue, or exit, because you wanted to exit you pressed continue..?" Aye that'll be it pure accident, picking that post, with that content out of the five posts he no doubt wanted to report.

And of course if you have "liked" something in error, then it's fairly simple to "unlike" it

And of course if you have "liked" something in error, then it's fairly simple to "unlike" it

Do you mean because he hasn't 'unliked' THAT post its because it wasn't an accident after all..? That would mean he is happy referring to some saints fans as 'inbreeds'..? Surely not, a club chairman backing up such a wholly inappropriate comment about lifelong fans of the club. That would surely invite heavy criticism of his reasoning and decision making, unless that was already known to be shite!

Do you mean because he hasn't 'unliked' THAT post its because it wasn't an accident after all..? That would mean he is happy referring to some saints fans as 'inbreeds'..? Surely not, a club chairman backing up such a wholly inappropriate comment about lifelong fans of the club. That would surely invite heavy criticism of his reasoning and decision making, unless that was already known to be shite!

That's rich. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif