Officially Relegated

Don't get why people on this thread seem shocked and upset. We were virtually relegated after Motherwell humped us 5-0.

I have to say I personally gave up long before that.

Looking at the demise of Kilmarnock since Alan Johnston left he might be a good shout. After all look at what happened to Accies after Alex Neil left. Both situations seem similar perhaps Johnston was doing a great job with very limited resources.

Edited by Kendo

Don't get why people on this thread seem shocked and upset. We were virtually relegated after Motherwell humped us 5-0.

I have to say I personally gave up long before that.

Looking at the demise of Kilmarnock since Alan Johnston left he might be a good shout. After all look at what happened to Accies after Alex Neil left.

Johnston as manager? He just signed up with Dunfermline yesterday.

As a Hearts fan, I just wanted to say I am delighted to see you guys relegated

As a decent Football fan, I am happy to see your Team win the League.

Well done the Jambos. thumbup2.gif

I think it is entirely apt that following confirmation of our relegation the team and board members (the ones that turn up) have a long shitty coach journey to Dingwall and back, hopefully in shitty weather where County will no doubt again easily expose the weakness and mediocrity of our team and club organisation.

Feel for the saints fans making the trip, but hopefully they will sink a few beers and treat it as a day out now it has no meaning.

I really couldn't think of a more fitting trip for players and board to endure than this one today, other than their coach breaking down on the way back for a few hours, aye that would top it off!

Ach look on the bright side........

- players still under contract next year are on reduced terms. 50% cuts have been quoted

- opportunity to get rid of non-playing staff....anyone seen the physio or goalkeeping coach since Fir Park massacre? Nah. Thought so.

- parachute payment of £500,000 available for 1st season after relegation

- parachute payment of £250,000 available for 2nd season after relegation

- Kenny McLean transfer £300,000. Why agree to sell your most influential player on the last day of the transfer window when sitting in 10th place?

- chance for bigger away gates with teams like Falkirk, Morton replacing Inverness and Ross County. Whoop de do!

This last 12 months has been an absolute car crash. Well we certainly got the "we need a new manager to take us in a new direction" right!

I don't know about other people, but I've really fallen out of love with football these last two years. As the club have slept walked to relegation I find myself questioning whether it's worth the hassle going home and away every week, and looking to do other things instead. If the players and the club seemingly can't be arsed then that feeling transfers to us.

I don't think this public "For Sale" sign and boardroom shenanigans since we moved from Love Street have helped.

Maybe I will reevaluate things next year.

Maybes Aye. Maybes Naw.

The Physio, Goalkeeping Coach, Handyman and the 2 Girls who do the lunches at Ralston have all been paid off or are working their notice presently.

Obviously this has been coming. Successive squads have arguably been getting weaker with each successive season for a long time now, or at least not any better. Even when they've looked good on paper they've not been a significant improvement on the park and who can argue now that the club has progressed? However, I'll probably start going to games again if we are more competitive. But with the talk of cuts will they drop ticket prices by 50% too? That needs to happen before people will come back in numbers.

Obviously this has been coming. Successive squads have arguably been getting weaker with each successive season for a long time now, or at least not any better. Even when they've looked good on paper they've not been a significant improvement on the park and who can argue now that the club has progressed? However, I'll probably start going to games again if we are more competitive. But with the talk of cuts will they drop ticket prices by 50% too? That needs to happen before people will come back in numbers.

If prices drop by 50%, I'll need resuscitated.

Ach look on the bright side........

- players still under contract next year are on reduced terms. 50% cuts have been quoted

- opportunity to get rid of non-playing staff....anyone seen the physio or goalkeeping coach since Fir Park massacre? Nah. Thought so.

- parachute payment of £500,000 available for 1st season after relegation

- parachute payment of £250,000 available for 2nd season after relegation

- Kenny McLean transfer £300,000. Why agree to sell your most influential player on the last day of the transfer window when sitting in 10th place?

- chance for bigger away gates with teams like Falkirk, Morton replacing Inverness and Ross County. Whoop de do!

This last 12 months has been an absolute car crash. Well we certainly got the "we need a new manager to take us in a new direction" right!

I don't know about other people, but I've really fallen out of love with football these last two years. As the club have slept walked to relegation I find myself questioning whether it's worth the hassle going home and away every week, and looking to do other things instead. If the players and the club seemingly can't be arsed then that feeling transfers to us.

I don't think this public "For Sale" sign and boardroom shenanigans since we moved from Love Street have helped.

Maybe I will reevaluate things next year.

Maybes Aye. Maybes Naw.

Hopefully this includes TC's gardening leave!

I know that they are getting rarer but you can't hide every fiver in the UK lol.gif

I've still not spent my brand new and washable Clydesdale Bank fiver.

It's treasured.

Yip, because they always knew that was going to happen. 1eye.gif

TC was, in hindsight, a gamble that didn't pay off.

Mystic Meg says the 6 numbers for tomorrow nights lottery are 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 & 36.

Didn't the current board appoint McPherson & Lennon?

Robert even Stevie Wonder could see TC wasn't going to work and to give him a 2 year deal as well

As a West Ham fan I speak from bitter experience. When you have poor owners sometimes the worst thing that can happen after a season like this is to stay up. If they are deluded enough to think selling better players and not investing in enough new is the way to go, then they'll also be deluded into thinking they can get away with it again it they stayed up.

Hopefully this will be the wake up call they need. Sadly it's the fans that suffer, but get the mourning out of the way and look forward to a season at the right end of the table next year.

It's always darkest before dawn.

As a West Ham fan I speak from bitter experience. When you have poor owners sometimes the worst thing that can happen after a season like this is to stay up. If they are deluded enough to think selling better players and not investing in enough new is the way to go, then they'll also be deluded into thinking they can get away with it again it they stayed up.

Hopefully this will be the wake up call they need. Sadly it's the fans that suffer, but get the mourning out of the way and look forward to a season at the right end of the table next year.

It's always darkest before dawn.

............................and WHU fans have not had a lot to cheer about in recent years especially under that fat arse Allardyce.