Kieran Sadlier Leaves (Updated Title)

Yes Ian , but we're still several players short and starting to scrape the barrel. Letting Sadlier slip away without a fight and Reilly about to sign just about justifies me not buying a season ticket !

I'm confident billy we will have a decent squad the time the championship kicks off we are not too far away.

Spot on Insaintee, nothing to do with money.

Very good standard of football, good budget with the aim of being in the Championship next year & only a 25 minute journey from where he lives.

Had several options, including hooking up with Teddy Sherringham at Stevenage but then Jack Collison recommended him to Peterborough.

Been with them for two weeks and impressed, scored 4 goals in two internal friendlies and gave a good performance in the friendly on Wednesday night - ironically plays against his old club West Ham United on Saturday then one of a squad of 22 travelling to Ireland for pre season tour.

Thanks for the update Ditto. Would be interested into hearing about Kieran's progress. Maybe he can be persuaded to return some day :)

Spot on Insaintee, nothing to do with money.

Very good standard of football, good budget with the aim of being in the Championship next year & only a 25 minute journey from where he lives.

Had several options, including hooking up with Teddy Sherringham at Stevenage but then Jack Collison recommended him to Peterborough.

Been with them for two weeks and impressed, scored 4 goals in two internal friendlies and gave a good performance in the friendly on Wednesday night - ironically plays against his old club West Ham United on Saturday then one of a squad of 22 travelling to Ireland for pre season tour.

Peterborough is my nephew's team. My sister lived there until last year. Nice club with a fairly large support when things go well. Its a bigger stage and I'm sure the extra money won't go amiss either

Good luck. I have to say you've been an absolute gentleman on the forum. I just wish some of us locals would be as well mannered.whistling.gifjerry.gif

Peterborough is my nephew's team. My sister lived there until last year. Nice club with a fairly large support when things go well. Its a bigger stage and I'm sure the extra money won't go amiss either

Good luck. I have to say you've been an absolute gentleman on the forum. I just wish some of us locals would be as well mannered.whistling.gifjerry.gif

Thank you.

Fond memories of St Mirren, one day eh!

Good luck. I have to say you've been an absolute gentleman on the forum. I just wish some of us locals would be as well manneredjerry.gif. whistling.gif

flipa.gifflipa.gifflipa.gifflipa.gifflipa.gif

GIRUYYNNN !!!! bangin.gif

I agree, some of them are right ba**ards.whistling.gif

Edited by pod

Just back from the Peterborough v West Ham game and KS came on as a sub in the second half. Looked good and showed some nice touches and would have definitely done a good job for us in The Championship. I suppose that is football

Played again tonight against Cliftonville (Irish Premiership) in Ireland and scored the first in a 6-0 win.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hope it was worth hunting this thread down to post this earth shattering development.

FFS.

With the search function it took less than 10 seconds.

The forum's full of updates on our former players and how they're doing and always has been. Sorry if this gets to you.

With the search function it took less than 10 seconds.

The forum's full of updates on our former players and how they're doing and always has been. Sorry if this gets to you.

In that case, I look forward to your updates regarding all former players.

Haud me back!

Thought he had potential, maybe still does. He's still a young guy, maybe going there will give him the chance to be the main man in a team. That's often what a player like him needs to flourish. Still, good luck to him.

Yeah he had flashes here and there. That's 4 clubs he's failed to impress at in the last year though. He also had an unsuccessful loan spell at Halifax Town during his time at Peterborough.

Going back to Ireland sounds like the best option.