Kieran Sadlier Leaves (Updated Title)

Fixed it for you

Bizarre, considering you seem to look for any opportunity to jump on posts I make.

I can understand why you might be obsessed with me, and I suppose I should be flattered, but it is probably making others feel a bit uncomfortable.

Anyway, run along now, the bell has just sounded and you don't want to be doing detention later, do you?

I'd be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, and say that a relegation battle is not conducive to helping talent blossom, but he's now at a promotion-chasing League One side, which you'd imagine would be the perfect place.

So maybe Ireland is a the best move for him.

Probably his best move would have been to stay at us...probably regrets it now.

Bizarre, considering you seem to look for any opportunity to jump on posts I make.

I can understand why you might be obsessed with me, and I suppose I should be flattered, but it is probably making others feel a bit uncomfortable.

Anyway, run along now, the bell has just sounded and you don't want to be doing detention later, do you?

Hahaha what a hypocrite.

You just don't like abit of your own medicine.

No need to reply like that to topcats post yet you jump on it to post pish.

Hahaha what a hypocrite.

You just don't like abit of your own medicine.

No need to reply like that to topcats post yet you jump on it to post pish.

School day over?

I readily concede that my post in response to TC was a tad petty, but you couldn't wait to weigh in at the first opportunity. It's a wee bit creepy the way you stalk me on here. I won't resort to name calling, though, because my playground days are well behind me.

School day over?

I readily concede that my post in response to TC was a tad petty, but you couldn't wait to weigh in at the first opportunity. It's a wee bit creepy the way you stalk me on here. I won't resort to name calling, though, because my playground days are well behind me.

stalk you hahaha I'm not sad enough to go on a forum everyday. Better things to do in life just so happens I'm off today nothing to do and see you being a complete arshole.

You've only been on here a year longer yet you've got nearly 12000 more posts most of it arguing with fellow supporters if that's what you are sad sad man.

stalk you hahaha I'm not sad enough to go on a forum everyday. Better things to do in life just so happens I'm off today nothing to do and see you being a complete arshole.

You've only been on here a year longer yet you've got nearly 12000 more posts most of it arguing with fellow supporters if that's what you are sad sad man.

Aye, but you've only managed to secure semi-literacy status in the last year or so, and that might account for the discrepancy in posting level.

Rated highly by all the players and Grant McCann the Asst Manager along with other first team staff at Posh but never given a chance by Graham Westley the new manager. Started pre season very well and continued that form into reserve team games during the season scoring in most of them, playing the likes of Birmingham, Northampton, Rotherham, MK Dons etc

Went out on loan to FCHT (Halifax Town) for three months to get football at the beginning of Oct. Arrived to find a FCHT side at the wrong end of the table, very low in confidence and struggling. After playing in 9 games manager left, assistant manager took over and immediately set the team up to defend and removed the three attacking midfielders from the side. After 3 cameo role from the bench Kieran left FCHT due to them not wanting to pay his travel expenses from Cambridge to Halifax, also very slow to pay Kieran his travel expenses that were incurred, finally paid them in Jan 2016 after 3 months of chasing payment, FCHT also slow to pay Posh. Shocking way to treat a young player.

Now linking up again with ex manager at Posh Dave Robertson at Sligo who has been chasing him since getting the job in November and now looking forward to getting back to playing regularly and making an immediate impact with Sligo and on the LOI.

Wanker Murray chose to fans a cripple a deal instead of sadlier.

Seen a goal a few months ago that sadlier. Scored for the posh Abd was a belter

Yeah, I'd far rather have had Sadlier than Gow.

Worth remembering though that Murray didn't straight out bin Sadlier, he offered both him and Thomas Reilly the chance to come back and win a contract in pre-season as he didn't know a great deal about either player (although that suggests he knew about Gow...). Reilly took up the chance, Sadlier didn't.

Yeah, I'd far rather have had Sadlier than Gow.

Worth remembering though that Murray didn't straight out bin Sadlier, he offered both him and Thomas Reilly the chance to come back and win a contract in pre-season as he didn't know a great deal about either player (although that suggests he knew about Gow...). Reilly took up the chance, Sadlier didn't.

On a bit of a tangent but where is Thomas Reilly now?

I doubt it

Took a chance at a higher level of football and it never came off

Put it this way he would have struggled in a Ian Murray team that i have no doubts

Thats not the case at all Windae, despite his early season & reserve team form in games & training, to everyones surprise (asst Mgr & players) the manager has not given him a chance, he had the option to join Sligo on loan but opted to move permanently and the expectation is that he will be one of the stand out players in the LOI and from there have a lot of choice of clubs going forward. He is still very young & lot of football in front of him.