St Mirren V Motherwell Premiership 16Th May 2015

shull

You have still missed the point then that, that "clown" was making then!?

Ditto , did you listen to Teales after match interview ?

In it Teale said he constantly tells young Mallan to "have a go" So maybe he is not behaving like a wee boy in the playground & is actually taking on board instruction & acting on it like a mature professional .

Ditto , did you listen to Teales after match interview ?

In it Teale said he constantly tells young Mallan to "have a go" So maybe he is not behaving like a wee boy in the playground & is actually taking on board instruction & acting on it like a mature professional .

I have not heard the interview but if that the case then good on him, as I said as well, which seems to have been forgotten for effect of course is that I rate the lad but just wish that he would be a little more selective when shooting when better options are on.

As much as anyone, they're never slow to get all dramatic about Jim Goodwin's slightest indiscretion, whether he's done anything worthy of it, or not.

McManus and the collapsible Aussie gave us two more 'if that had been Jim Goodwin....' moments to add to collection.

Hilarious that the f*ckwit has gotten himself suspended for the two play-off games for an incident that happened in garbage time, when Ross County's win had already sealed their fate anyway.

Maybe McDonald didn't fancy the playoff

Good performance by us yesterday and very sweet after that display of cheating and thuggery from Murderwell. Shocker by McManus, hope Gow is ok and Erwin took a blatant dive for their pen. Arrogant McDonald deserved to go too.

Wee Mallen's goal was a peach of a hit and he's looking like some prospect. Think our defence is playing with more composure and confidence too, with Cheesy gone, but obviously we wish him all the best.

Too little too late, but satisfying for our last home game and green shoots evident for next season. Not that I agree with it, but I think if we win with a good display against the Accies, Teale will be in with a shout of the gig.

To be fair if a Saints player got a red for McDonalds elbow I would be raging. Very very soft after watching Alba last night.

Get it up him

I agree there, but if we had got the penalty we would be sniggering and if it was Goodwin rather than McManus he'd have seen red or worse.

I loved that victory yesterday......especially sweet after that challenge by McManus which was reminiscent of tackles made at Fir Park in the Scottish Cup game in '77.

I really want to see Motherwell go down as they escaped relegation when they went into administration in 2002 when they shafted their creditors and they finished bottom but the EssPeeEll refused to allow Falkirk promotion because of their ground.

As Shull would say....."f**k them"

Exactly! that's why i don't like them. We had to build a new stand to get back into the SPL in 2000 and still managed to avoid administration as did PT. It's been a long time coming but i want any team apart from Motherwell to win the play off, including Rangers.

To be fair if a Saints player got a red for McDonalds elbow I would be raging. Very very soft after watching Alba last night.

Get it up him

It was a definite red, watch it again and you see him backing up with his elbow out and high, what else is he going to do ? If he was getting ready to hold a player off like he said his arm would be straight and low. McMannus should have red carded and the f**k did Lasley get away with only one

yellow card ?

For me it was reckless its not as jf McDonald wsd using his arms to jump.Reckless and clear red from s useless ref.About McDonald we were told at half time yesterday Roddy asked McDonald for s picture with the Mascot.McDonald refused and told Roddy to f--- off.What a nice guy?

That is shameful.

Shows him in a whole new light!

Karma for Barraclough too.

I love how he's accusing wee Reilly of going down easily when, for me, our real problems started in December when we had a returning Thommo sent off for f**k all against them at home, compounded by McLean's goal that never was.

This shit has been a long time coming and is most pleasing.