St Mirren V Motherwell Premiership 16Th May 2015

shull

It's not like our resident "football expert" to talk a load of old shite.

Football expert no but better qualified than you I can assure you.

Why people have to get so personal to make their point god only knows? - I include me in that as well so have set a target of just telling it as I see it without being drawn into personal criticism.

For me it was reckless its not as jf McDonald wsd using his arms to jump.Reckless and clear red from s useless ref.About McDonald we were told at half time yesterday Roddy asked McDonald for s picture with the Mascot.McDonald refused and told Roddy to f--- off.What a nice guy?

Really

What a complete utter prick

Really

What a complete utter prick

I have to say that if true. and we have no reason to disbelieve these reports, then these are a far cry from the ndividual we see on our television screams on BT Sport etc so often - disgraceful!

Karma for Barraclough too.

I love how he's accusing wee Reilly of going down easily when, for me, our real problems started in December when we had a returning Thommo sent off for f**k all against them at home, compounded by McLean's goal that never was.

This shit has been a long time coming and is most pleasing.

Ridiculously soft penalty to take the lead, player who should have been sent off for assault but nah, he'll focus on one of our players perhaps making the most of being elbowed in the face. Right you are Ian - how's that winning the title prediction going? Didn't specify which league mind you.

Stick on red for me. In the highlights you can see McDonald have a look over his shoulder to see where Reilly is, then throws his left elbow into him. He 100% knew what he was doing.

Disgrace of a penalty as well. I'm sure Erwin will get cited just as Isma did against Celtic.

As for McManus? If that's not dangerous And reckless i don't know what is

There was an earlier incident, Mcdonald cynically chopped somebody down. Reilly seemed to make it clear he wanted the Ozzie prick booked which baw jaws didn't appreciate.

Quite possibly Mcdonald held the grudge and knew exactly what he was doing.

Either way he is a little tit and deserved to walk.

Corker of a goal from Mallan to cap an 'exciting'last twenty minutes. Did think he was very influential throughout but has picked up that old Kenny McLean problem of launching ridiculous passes at times which do not get to the player.

Thought the first half, in particular, was very much the two poorest teams in the league confirming why we were there. Finishing from both sides awful.

Wylde once more gave further evidence why he has no future at SMP. No idea when he gets near the box.

Watched highlights again tonight and McManus' challenge does not merit anything less than a red- totally horrific.

Very soft penalty.

McDonald's sending off I was unsure of at the time. Alba coverage is from same angle as I was sitting. He does appear to deliberately lead with the elbow. Would like to have seen it from another angle.

Loved the tenacity of Naismith and Morgan chasing lost cause balls in the box, especially the way it led to equaliser. Roll on next season. Hope springs eternal.

Just watched highlights. Not a penalty, but should have been a yellow for blatant dive. Def red for McManus, no contact with ball at all. The most obvious is the sending off. MacDonald looks where Reilly is and places his elbow in his face, no question a straight red.

Edited by islaysaint

Just watched highlights. Not a penalty, but should have been a yellow for blatant dive. Def red for McManus, no contact with ball at all. The most obvious is the sending off. MacDonald looks where Reilly is and places his elbow in his face, no question a straight red.

That useless c**t Baraclough must be blind if he's watched the incident several times and can't see any contact or intent.

Then he had the cheek to have a go at Reilly for apparently faking it.

What a walloper.

For me it was reckless its not as jf McDonald wsd using his arms to jump.Reckless and clear red from s useless ref.About McDonald we were told at half time yesterday Roddy asked McDonald for s picture with the Mascot.McDonald refused and told Roddy to f--- off.What a nice guy?

who is Roddy? Yesterday's mascot a assume, are you related to him?

That useless c**t Baraclough must be blind if he's watched the incident several times and can't see any contact or intent.

What a walloper.

Straight out of the Arsene Wenger school of football management!

What a walloper.

He said something about Reilly's gone down which was fair enough as that seems to be the way the game is these days. He missed out the bit where he tells his strikers to do the same thing.

Looks from the highlights that Naismith's effort has crossed the line before Motherwell's answer to the Chuckle Brothers got involved. How on earth did he manage that?!

Looks from the highlights that Naismith's effort has crossed the line before Motherwell's answer to the Chuckle Brothers got involved.

Q: How on earth did he manage that?!

A: He tried to cross the ball and scored instead.

(If only Tommy Craig had organised a fortnight of crossing drills instead of shooting practice we might still be an SPL team!)

What a walloper.

I suspect McDonald got a straight red because McManus had mistakenly got away with a yellow . .

However, they keep going on about McDonald having "no history" but that is not how l remember his last tenure at Mothercare , in fact he missed our famous 12/05/07 game because he was suspended after seeing red . .the c**t. .

I suspect McDonald got a straight red because McManus had mistakenly got away with a yellow . .

However, they keep going on about McDonald having "no history" but that is not how l remember his last tenure at Mothercare , in fact he missed our famous 12/05/07 game because he was suspended after seeing red . .the c**t. .

As usual Sportscene glossed over the main points. Motherwell penalty not a thing said about the dive, McManus putting Gow in hospital nothing said. Reilly gets a hard time for going down too easy, Had Goodwin done that he would be getting calls to be banned for life. They have a go at the 4th official for noising McDonald up. Hopefully between the ref and the 4th official they will have the baws to give him another red for foul and abusive language and refusing to leave the field of play in their match report.

He said something about Reilly's gone down which was fair enough as that seems to be the way the game is these days. He missed out the bit where he tells his strikers to do the same thing.

Looks from the highlights that Naismith's effort has crossed the line before Motherwell's answer to the Chuckle Brothers got involved. How on earth did he manage that?!

#tekkers

Baraclough saying McDonald was only protecting himself from getting hit from behind

Who was this hard man,this enforcer who struck fear into McDonald that he had to look twice and then stuck his arm into.

The mighty Tam the Terrible Reilly.

FFS i think he learn to shut the feck up,

Cringing

Bit annoyed that Reilly is defending McDonald in today's Record. He should keep his mouth shut. I am not aware of McManus saying sorry for his attack on Gow or Erwin saying sorry for diving for a penalty that never was. Swings and roundabouts.