Season Tickets

Wouldn't suprise me if they stay the same as this season, especially if we have a league , that could include Rangers and/or Hibs and possibly Motherwell/Killie

I think you're correct.

The only way I'd see it change would be new owners wanting to get off to a good start with the fans & reducing prices in their first season.

I don't think there is much difference in pay at the gate prices between Premiership and championship so can see them staying the same like others have said. Possibly adding in a cup game to make it slightly more appealing

Regardless, I'll be renewing.

There's about £30 of a difference between our ST and the more expensive ones (outside Hibs & Sevco) in the Championship.

I was ripped off this season, I watch with interest to the management changes and appointments. I will renew if the club has learned from their mistakes and are trying to appoint a new progressive management team. However I'm not signing up for more of the same.

Does this mean I'm not a supporter?

Edited by Kendo

Bit of a sticky situation, if you want good players then it's best to buy a season ticket to enable the manager to get as best he can for the money, when to buy though, thats what i'm asking myself, do i buy asap or wait to see if we get a good manager, i am considering waiting too see who the new manager is and if it's not a wheeler dealer experienced chap, i may just pick and choose games rather than pay for something i'm not happy about from the outset.

Appoint a good one and my ticket money will be in the bank pronto.

Edited by buddiecat

I really don't get some people. They talk about paying less for the ST yet keep going on about getting back out of the "diddy Irn Bru league. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

IF I don't renew it will be nothing to do with the price of my ticket. It will be all to do with feeling the BoD's are taking the p!ss and holding the club up to even more ridicule.

There is no point in paying good money for it to be frittered away as was the case last season.

If you look at admission prices in the first division there is only £1 or £2 difference to what we currently charge so don't expect any price changes. Indeed we are the cheapest in the spl to watch everybody else charges more than £20 for an adult

Yes fake saints do an offer for behind goals with a child but they all charge more than us

There should be a price drop. Even if only for symbolic reasons given what ST holders and others have been served up with this season. Unlike PayG punters like me, they aren't in the same position to opt out when the going gets pish.

Some very interesting points in this thread and I shall accept this opportunity to contribute as this thread has somewhat interested me, somewhat interested me indeed.

I paid for my season ticket in full last year. I gave the club an amount of money that is a significant enough amount to me that I did make certian sacrifices in my lifestyle to be in a position to hand over that cash. In other words a season ticket is an expensive purchase for most of us and I am included in that.

The standard of football over the past season has been somewhat dreadful. My once loved attendance at St Mirren park to see the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad play turned from an event to look forward to into drudgery. I did not enjoy the football at all last year.

When making an expensive purchase one must consider carefully the positives and negatives before handing over ones cash for any product. I can declare that I wish I had not spent my money on a season ticket last year. In fact I could have derived more enjoyment from spending that money drinking beer and urinating it against a wall or on a homeless person whilst asleep.

It is with some angst that I watched other football clubs around us operate in a more professional and ambitious manner. Why does my season ticket money pay for a lower calibre of manager and player than teams around us? Why in January were the very teams we were trying to compete with able to strengthen there first team playing squads whilst we appeared to flounder and repeatedly lose out?

I have owned a season ticket for many a year and I have often referred to it on this very forum as my prized posession. However I do not like being ripped off and that is exactly how I feel about the money I spent last time round on my season ticket.

Will I renew? I really do not know. In order for the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co to persuade me to part with my cash again I will need to be shown some ambition from the club. I need to be "sold" my ticket rather than just blandly asked for my money. It may indeed be more prudent to leave the money in the bank, let it acrue interest and attend the football entirely at my own leisure.

Hmm. £275 on St Mirren, or trade in my Wilson Staff irons and add £275 to get those Callaway ones I've had my eye on...

Now, let's weigh up which one is likely to cause me the most pain, frustration, agony, sleepless nights...

Ah fcuk, let's be honest.... Time for a new season ticket!

I like the idea of the Half Time Draw.I've been saying for ages we should have something like that.We all like something for nothing but if it was me organising it I'd be charging £1 or £2 for the draw and have a cash prize for the winner.This would also allow non ST holders to take part.

Free entry to a Cup game will have shull doing cartwheels along the PRW.

Finally.......how much was a ST this season if bought early?I can't remember what I paid.

Edited by HSS