Season Tickets

Its in todays PDE that ST sales are "significantly" up than the same time last year.

Could this be to do with the earlier "early bird" deadline?

Is that like strip sales being 'more or less on a par' with previous seasons? I would imagine the price, the kids tickets, the inclusion of a cup game, and a freshness generated by facing new rivals, especially competitive league Renfrewshire derbies, has ensured ST sales will be moving along nicely.

Could be a bit of a scramble for away tickets at Dumbarton, a season ticket might not even guarantee you a ticket.Think their ground only holds about 2000?

Pah. £4.50 entry to Dumbarton Castle. Amazing views right into the ground. Only miss seeing the stand side touchline. Take sandwiches and a flask...

ST renewed last night. Murray's Magic Mirren and their march to threatening a playoff position starts now....

Seriously though, would settle for a clear out of the old guard, and Murray proving to be a young manager with ambition and ideas who gets us organised, motivated, competitive, and tactically aware... So that we go along to watch us every week thinking we have a chance in every game.

Edited by pozbaird

Its in todays PDE that ST sales are "significantly" up than the same time last year.

Could this be to do with the earlier "early bird" deadline?

SGG on radio yesterday saying ST sales are substantially up.

After much deliberation I too will renew my ST. I do so in hope and will endeavour not to be too down if it all goes t!ts up and I find myself deciding shopping n a Saturday is an exciting alternative while knowing I still supported the club financially throughout the season.

Obviously yet to fall into the Happy clapper cabal but far enough away from the knickerwetter kind to keep my sanity.

Edited by stlucifer

I'm occupying that zone somewhere between happy clapper and knickerwetter. Hoping that Murray ushers in the fresh start we require, and proves to be a young manager on the up who gets us moving in a positive direction again. He might, or he might not. No-one knows - unless you are an all-knowing trolling gobshite who can predict the future that is.

I'm a happywetter.

Edited by pozbaird

I'm occupying that zone somewhere between happy clapper and knickerwetter. Hoping that Murray ushers in the fresh start we require, and proves to be a young manager on the up who gets us moving in a positive direction again. He might, or he might not. No-one knows - unless you are an all-knowing trolling gobshite who can predict the future that is.

I'm a happywetter.

Just as long as you're not a knicker clapper. (oooo-er Missus)

Edited by stlucifer

This what it says on the official web siteYet again if you take up the Early Bird offer and purchase prior to 31st May this should give you a saving of at least £85 on an adult season ticket.My saving was 15 pounds purchasing early.Who is saving 85 pounds :

Think that's talking about season ticket vs pay at the gate