Season Tickets

I plan on renewing but I start a new job on 1st June and I'm not sure of the frequency of Saturday work yet. If I can renew I'll miss the 'early bird' discount before the end of June.

What's the price difference between renewing in May vs. renewing in June?

I plan on renewing but I start a new job on 1st June and I'm not sure of the frequency of Saturday work yet. If I can renew I'll miss the 'early bird' discount before the end of June.

Around #15.00 however you are still masking a massive saving over the year.

Get one Saturday in and you'll not notice the difference. whistling.gif

No st for me , gonna sneak in a cheapo 3rd holiday in September and use the money towards that and then pick my games after that

Was almost going to do something similar Billy then thought the championship is looking good for quite a few games plus would hate to lose where I sit.

I'm sure you will be at quite a few games Billy

It makes no difference, sales up means sales up........................thumbup2.gif

Of course it does you utter numpty. lol.gif

Context is everything.

What matters is how many we have sold by the first match.

Only then will we know whether changing the early bird scheme made a difference or simply skewed the figures temporarily.

Of course it does you utter numpty. lol.gif

Context is everything.

What matters is how many we have sold by the first match.

Only then will we know whether changing the early bird scheme made a difference or simply skewed the figures temporarily.

Dear oh dear. 1eye.gif

Thanks for changing the context to suit your ever changing rants. bangin.gif

Ticket renewed along with my sister in laws, plus two free kids. Moved across to the main stand this year as we could get the four seats together there. Last time I regularly sat in the main stand we got promoted!

I'm not superstitious but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The last time we gained promotion I was in the Northbank so Back to Love Street for me!whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Dear oh dear. 1eye.gif

Thanks for changing the context to suit your ever changing rants. bangin.gif

Anybody who uses the word "utter" before an insult is to be pointed and laughed at.

Anyway, I've just bought my season ticket.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The club are shocking at selling tickets - ive emailed the club 3 times asking about moving 6 season tickets - not had a single response going back 16 days now. We cannot be that inundated with season ticket enquiries that the club cannot respond to the volume of emails surely.

The club are shocking at selling tickets - ive emailed the club 3 times asking about moving 6 season tickets - not had a single response going back 16 days now. We cannot be that inundated with season ticket enquiries that the club cannot respond to the volume of emails surely.

Always phone the ticket office simple hassle free while staff are very helpful.

Maybe you should try that