Season Tickets

SGG on radio yesterday saying ST sales are substantially up.

To be fair, I am not surprised. Many years of struggling at the lower end of the top league does get soul destroying. A new season, where we will be one of the favourites for a top four finish, is a much more attractive proposition Edited by cambiebud

Seemingly over 2000 now.

I'm hoping ( ain't looked as never visit official site ) that there is an update ?

' Thank you for the terrific effort and uptake of season tickets which is now through the 2000 mark. The season has just finished and already we are gearing up nicely for the new season , new manager , new players to come in , new drive and determination to get ourselves back to winning ways so we have extended the 'early bird ' offer to the end of June - spread the word as we are in all forms or media to get the message out ' many thanks SG ?

Or is it , One town , One Team , One statement per season :P

Edited by whydowebother

That's really good numbers so far .

Maybe dropping down a division might turn out to be not all bad .

If we get the signings right , this could be a season to remember for all the right reasons .

In general, club supporters tend to be led by the heart and, when push comes to shove, shell out for their tickets. Even in the most negative of circumstances.

IF we surpass our total of last season it will be a massive testament to blind faith and I hope the BoDs realise this and don't just bank/pocket the extra revenue.

• 2 weeks later...