St. Mirren Looking For A New Manager

If the board had any sense they would have put the feelers out for this guy, compo for QoS wouldn't be excessive i would think? Depends on his contract really.

QotS are building foundations and are a club on the up. Why would Fowler even consider moving to a club going in the wrong direction?

Don't know QOS have a bigger stadium than us, home crowds not far off 3,000 so they are not exactly much smaller than us yet you think they might let there manager go to come to a competitor in the same league. Me does not think so

Jeez even Gary Teale says we should drop the "we're only St Mirren" mentality. You really believe QoS manager is too good for us, but numb nuts at Dumbarton is a steal?

So did Kenny McLean..!

He will have a "bigger club" come and get me, get out clause in there.

I seriously doubt Queens would be stupid enough to have such a thing. He is also totally untested in the transfer market, think he's only made one signing so far.

I seriously doubt Queens would be stupid enough to have such a thing. He is also totally untested in the transfer market, think he's only made one signing so far.

Every manager and player have it. A price or stipulation about being allowed to talk to a club that meets either the price or status.

The writing was on the wall for us, even before the County and Well disasters. I was upbeat after the game at Killie, where we deserved a win. Then came St Johnstone in Perth, a really vital and winnable game. Thommo had defo spat the dummy, even if injured and the team were atrocious with no fight, barring Dayton, who got subbed???Something was horribly wrong that day, and it looked like Teale had completely lost the dressing room. We all know what happened next.

If Teale gets the job, I would be very worried about divisions or politics between him and some players. He seems to have the young guns onside, but something stinks. The BoD must be aware of what's going on and obviously know the finances involved, so hopefully they make the right call. I wouldn't have a clue who to appoint out of that uninspiring list, unless the Davies rumours are genuine of course.

Jeez even Gary Teale says we should drop the "we're only St Mirren" mentality. You really believe QoS manager is too good for us, but numb nuts at Dumbarton is a steal?

Ok so you think we are a much bigger club than QOS and they would let their manager sign for a competitor in the same league. Come on you are not that silly.

As for the Dumbarton manager - I have no interest in him what so ever. If he becomes our new manager we will be going no where fast

Ok so you think we are a much bigger club than QOS and they would let their manager sign for a competitor in the same league. Come on you are not that silly.As for the Dumbarton manager - I have no interest in him what so ever. If he becomes our new manager we will be going no where fast

Ffs its QoS not Barcelona..! Anyone else genuinely believe we are too small a club to attract the manager of QOS..? If so we should chuck it now and prepare for league one!

Clearouts are a sign of panic. Always. And it's always those with nothing to lose financially who are the loudest advocates of that approach. Madness.

What if the clear out is to rid the club of the endemic culture of losing that seems to have hung over us for a while? We've got some good young players under contract but the senior pros have been disappointing and, given they are likely on a decent salary, they should be shown the door.

Personally, I don't think that the "evolution" approach is going to work here. Something stinks about our club and has done for some time. I have no idea who is responsible and what has caused it but you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that something is up and the best way to effect real change is to provide a new manager with a clean slate IMO.

Sorry i must be confused... You think QoS are a bigger club than St Mirren..?

Is there a new batch of bangin skunk doing the rounds this week?

You most certainly seem to be.

Where did I say they were bigger?

Look at the finances likely to be used to augment our failed squad and I'm pretty certain Fowler would run S.E. rather than N.E. if he were in Ayr.

Ffs its QoS not Barcelona..! Anyone else genuinely believe we are too small a club to attract the manager of QOS..? If so we should chuck it now and prepare for league one!

Ok will try an explain it better.

QOS manager under contract - you seriously think they will let him go to a much bigger club like St Mirren who are in the same league as QOS.

We have a better history than QOS but please don't tell me we are much bigger than them.

Ok so you think we are a much bigger club than QOS and they would let their manager sign for a competitor in the same league. Come on you are not that silly.

As for the Dumbarton manager - I have no interest in him what so ever. If he becomes our new manager we will be going no where fast

Right now we are going somewhere fast under Teale - downwards, and backwards. At least Murray has been a success as a manager. Teale has been a failure, however difficult the circumstances.

No one think Steve Lomas could do a job for us?

He failed miserably at Millwall, and everyone in Perth seemed to suggest Tommy Wright was the real reason for their success. I'm not sure I'd gamble on him.

QOS manager under contract - you seriously think they will let him go to a much bigger club like St Mirren who are in the same league as QOS.

We have a better history than QOS but please don't tell me we are much bigger than them.

Of course we are a much bigger club than QotS! Come on! I bet you couldn't even find a QotS fan who would argue with that.

Are you having a laugh mate? We are a much bigger club than QOS.

We are a much bigger Club than Queens.FFS(Sorry,wrong thread)you make me laugh sometimes. :)