St. Mirren Looking For A New Manager

Ffs its QoS not Barcelona..! Anyone else genuinely believe we are too small a club to attract the manager of QOS..? If so we should chuck it now and prepare for league one!

Did Fowler apply - no (unless we hear otherwise) so why continue with the drum beating for him when neither party appear remotely interested.

That would be another wage when jobs are currently being cut.

A club of St Mirren's size and status doesn't require a Director of Football. If Teale cannot do it on his own (which, for me, all indications are that he can't), then why pay someone else to guide him as opposed to bringing someone in who might be more up to the task.

Makes no sense to me.

I'm on the wind up with QOS bottom line is however their manager is under contact so no way would he even be considered.

Chris , tell me how successful Murray has been at Dumbarton since Ross the assistant manager left the club to how Dumbarton performed with Ross as assistant manager. Its well worth a look mate

I'm on the wind up with QOS bottom line is however their manager is under contact so no way would he even be considered.

Chris , tell me how successful Murray has been at Dumbarton since Ross the assistant manager left the club to how Dumbarton performed with Ross as assistant manager. Its well worth a look mate

Of course your on the wind up. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Watch you don't hurt yourself when you're climbing down. bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Ok I get it , its your bad week.

Can someone takes this thread back on subject before she spoils the party atmosphere

What the absolute f**k is this?????

Bad week?

Get a grip.

This sort of mysoginistic pish died out 2 decades ago and is as welcome as racist jokes.

Back on topic, did anyone hear what they had to say about it on Sportsound tonight?

Basically read this thread and Douglas McNeill's Twitter. Hope to be sorted by Friday, threw in the names Teale, Adams, Stark and Murray with someone else chucking in Calderwood.

Someone claimed Adams has a good eye for a player, which must be why he signed so many of them at County.

Back on topic, did anyone hear what they had to say about it on Sportsound tonight?

Aye. No-one moves until they run it past Oaksoft and Lord Pityme decides if they're a dud or not. Sensible move from SG, need to get this appointment right.

Basically read this thread and Douglas McNeill's Twitter. Hope to be sorted by Friday, threw in the names Teale, Adams, Stark and Murray with someone else chucking in Calderwood.

Someone claimed Adams has a good eye for a player, which must be why he signed so many of them at County.

Cheers.

You have to give him credit..he found Arquin before Teale did thumbdown.gif

I'm confused. You said Teale was only the assistant manager under TC, and therefore absolved of blame, but Ross, as assistant, gets the credit at Dumbarton...

Which is it?