St. Mirren Looking For A New Manager

At a family function a few months ago, one of my dads pals who knows Billy Reid said the guy would jump at the chance to manage St Mirren. He's allegedly a bit bored over in Sweden.

Not a very exciting appointment but would fit the criteria.

Edited by ulysses

A classic "Aye but...." post.

Brilliant.

Can't even enjoy 3 wins out of four without focussing on the negatives.

When we win we are marginally less shite than them.

When other teams win we are shite.

Either way it's negativity all the way.

Serious question - why the f**k do you even bother with football when it makes you feel like this?

Even more "aye but" in your respose as you have omitted that I did indeed state it was good to win a couple of matches. I enjoyed Saturday very much however it did not make me feel Teale had found the "winning formula". We were better than Motherwell on Saturday but we were not better than RC the week before. I am stating the obvious facts.

Sally?

Hmmm, dont be silly, the grass is about to start growing rapid style. There are borders to edge, fences to paint, hell maybe implementing some Garden inspiration following the gold and silver gilts from the RHS Chelsea.

But enough about me...............................................

I doubt anything could be worse than the Billy reid rumour doing the rounds to be honest. Acht speculation is pointless all will be revealed soon enough and contrary to what some might think I would imagine every one of us will get behind whoever it is . Teale is not my first choice but if it is him (or even Reid) then I will get behind them - what else can we do ?

Can't breach a confidence, but messenger is someone I trust absolutely. He might well spill the beans (what he has heard from credible source) as and when.

Fair enough.

I wonder if the name has been mentioned in the thread already.

I have just received a text message from a very very reliable source informing me that the St Mirren board will now no longer be interviewing Lee Sinnott as they have already come to to deal in appointing Jamie Fullarton as manager, they are just finalising personal terms with Jamie, and he will be unveiled as the new St Mirren manager at a press conference on Friday morning at 10, the story will be released to the media on Thursday evening.

Fullarton? Ffs. Now that would be an almighty gamble taking on someone with no management experience.Why, on God's name, would our board hire someone like JF when we need an experienced man at the helm or at least with management experience?

HMMMMM,

The toe curler..........

One shot vodka, one shot bacardi, one shot coke

Mix the shots in a tall glass, add crushed ice and sprinkle with ground toe nail clippings.

The toe nail clippings ensure a speedy rush to the head.............thanks wiki.

So after that, any Managerial appointment frankly , would be an improvement

Can't breach a confidence, but messenger is someone I trust absolutely. He might well spill the beans (what he has heard from credible source) as and when.

What, don't tell me the Argies are about to buy the club by Friday?

Edited by Kendo