Vasectomy

whydowebother

We have a wide age range on here , so I'd guess if your 40 ? and under this is not for you :P

I've known of people who over the years have had this done but never asked about the finer details.

There is a ( I believe ) new procedure 'No scalpel' method now available.

I had this done yesterday , virtually pain free , quick (20 minutes) procedure and worth considering this as an option if any of you are considering having it done.

It's worthwhile just make the appointment. There will be 2 samples requires a few weeks down the line to get tested but apart from that , nothing else involved ( assuming you don't mind getting your tackle oot ) :P

We have a wide age range on here , so I'd guess if your 40 ? and under this is not for you tongue.png

I've known of people who over the years have had this done but never asked about the finer details.

I had this done yesterday , virtually pain free , quick (20 minutes) procedure and worth considering this as an option if any of you are considering having it done.

It's worthwhile just make the appointment. There will be 2 samples requires a few weeks down the line to get tested but apart from that , nothing else involved ( assuming you don't mind getting your tackle oot ) tongue.png

Pictures? rip.gifrip.gifrip.gif

For a genuine and sincere response... (I know - wholly out of character...)

I think it is both a thoughtful and practical step to take.

Glad that you seem to have stumbled upon... no, researched and chosen... an apparently pain-free procedure.

A friend of mine back in the 90s. Suffered a lot of ongoing pain and discomfort. It was NOT a good advert for the process. And, long term, was bad news....

I hope your experience is the utter opposite and that it all keeps going well for you.

Though you sound far, far too chipper after your team's been relegated...

For a genuine and sincere response... (I know - wholly out of character...)

I think it is both a thoughtful and practical step to take.

Glad that you seem to have stumbled upon... no, researched and chosen... an apparently pain-free procedure.

A friend of mine back in the 90s. Suffered a lot of ongoing pain and discomfort. It was NOT a good advert for the process. And, long term, was bad news....

I hope your experience is the utter opposite and that it all keeps going well for you.

Though you sound far, far too chipper after your team's been relegated...

This is a rather measured response , almost sincere :P

The serious point was , don't put it off guys , it's a simple easy process and will remove the 'fear' ? Of unplanned surprises , of a similar vain to Teale being our new manager :D

I remember years ago a Daily Mail journalist did an article about his experience of a vasectomy and afterwards he was in a lot of pain so he went back to interview his surgeon. The surgeon came out with the surprising statistic that 5% of men would experience quite a bit of pain for a considerable time afterwards and in fact in some cases it could be permanent. The journalist asked the surgeon why hadn't he been told that and the surgeon said that 6% was the pivotal figure for advising patients in advance if there was likely to be on-going difficulties afterwards. I'm sure that's all improved over the last 35 years or so since that was written.

About that time we were playing KIlmarnock at Rugby Park and we were waiting in The Croft for one of our mates. He turned up late, not looking too well, but we jumped in the car and headed up over the Braes. The guy who had kept us late was a bit quiet but asked could we stop for a pee and we did because everybody had had a few pints (including the driver- how things have changed) The fellow who had been late then told us he had had a vasectomy the day before and he showed us his tackle. My God, what a mess! I've never seen the likes before or since. His member and balls were as black as your boot and he was virtually in screaming agony. Why he went to the match I'll never understand. Talk about love of St.Mirren. He had to go to the hospital for ages before he was out of pain. He was badly swollen too and he said to the doctors could they take away the pain but leave his cock that size. Don't know if they did.

I remember years ago a Daily Mail journalist did an article about his experience of a vasectomy and afterwards he was in a lot of pain so he went back to interview his surgeon. The surgeon came out with the surprising statistic that 5% of men would experience quite a bit of pain for a considerable time afterwards and in fact in some cases it could be permanent. The journalist asked the surgeon why hadn't he been told that and the surgeon said that 6% was the pivotal figure for advising patients in advance if there was likely to be on-going difficulties afterwards. I'm sure that's all improved over the last 35 years or so since that was written.

About that time we were playing KIlmarnock at Rugby Park and we were waiting in The Croft for one of our mates. He turned up late, not looking too well, but we jumped in the car and headed up over the Braes. The guy who had kept us late was a bit quiet but asked could we stop for a pee and we did because everybody had had a few pints (including the driver- how things have changed) The fellow who had been late then told us he had had a vasectomy the day before and he showed us his tackle. My God, what a mess! I've never seen the likes before or since. His member and balls were as black as your boot and he was virtually in screaming agony. Why he went to the match I'll never understand. Talk about love of St.Mirren. He had to go to the hospital for ages before he was out of pain. He was badly swollen too and he said to the doctors could they take away the pain but leave his cock that size. Don't know if they did.

My boots are brown.

P

I knew a guy who had a vasectomy with his first wife.

Subsequently he remarried and the second wife wanted kids too, so he had the reverse procedure.

He said the pain after the second op was excrutiating.

No doubt the wife said that child birth was far more painful..........

When I saw that Slash had posted in this thread I flinched and was scared to read the post....

No too bad....

I had mine done 15 or 16 years ago after my youngest son was born. It was done at the old Law Hospital before Wishaw opened and it was an old style ward with 20 or so guys lined up in beds going in one at a time.

I was 5th in and there was a right dark humour about it. Initially everyone was very quiet. The first guy went away to a few sympathetic nods. When he returned was saw him lift his sheets, check his tackle and then heave a sigh of relief.

When the next guy returned he did the same thing. The third one up had watched this and when he came back and checked his he gave a wee shriek then laughed at the panic on our faces. Fourth one came back and he asked the third one how many cuts he had. "one" he said. "Ha, you must have a small dick, I've got two".

During my procedure I could feel the surgeon pulling out the bit that was going to be cut. My reflex reaction was to pull my leg up and I heard something crashing off the wall. I was knocked out completely after that. The next day I started work at UiE and my stitches burst and I had quite a bit of pain for a few weeks bit it was very worthwhile.

I knew a guy who had a vasectomy with his first wife.

Subsequently he remarried and the second wife wanted kids too, so he had the reverse procedure.

He said the pain after the second op was excrutiating.

No doubt the wife said that child birth was far more painful..........

f**k that. It's not the reversal op that would bother me, it's the idea of having more kids.

We have a wide age range on here , so I'd guess if your 40 ? and under this is not for you tongue.png

It's worthwhile just make the appointment. There will be 2 samples requires a few weeks down the line to get tested but apart from that , nothing else involved ( assuming you don't mind getting your tackle oot ) tongue.png

Just absolutely .....f**k THAT.

I die with my plums intact.

To voluntarily have someone take a pair of rusty scissors or a laser or ANYTHING near my prize spuds??????

I'd rather give up the "dance of love" than do that.

Sorry, those beauties are staying with me till the end. Fully connected. Hard wired. And primed for action. Any action. Anything at all. Anyone. Anyone? Hello....?