Hope he is alright, that was a shocker of a challenge. He had a decent game today too, apart from the miss.Motherwell gave him special treatment throughout the match.

Putting everything aside you don't want to see any player end up in a state like that, especially one of your own.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Hope he is alright, that was a shocker of a challenge. He had a decent game today too, apart from the miss.Motherwell gave him special treatment throughout the match.

Putting everything aside you don't want to see any player end up in a state like that, especially one of your own.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Agreed, I too wish him well.

As I said earlier on another thread, the referee should have got a hold of the game earlier, had he done so Gow might not have had to be stretchered off!

The fact that Well targeted him shows that he was doing a lot more than given credit for.

I'd keep him over Wylde any day of the week.

Challenge by McManus was thuggery.

Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

I haven't forgotten McManus , upending wee Dargo when , Dargo was through on goal . It wasn't the first time we saw the wee man up ended by a Cel*ic thug but at least on that occasion we got a penalty that Big Billy was able to convert (we were awesome that day all over the park) , sending Celt*c oot the Cup tae think again,. .

McManus performed his act of thuggery directly in front of me in the west stand. It was a straight red card challenge in every sense of the word, the guy is a total coward. It will be interesting to see if Sportscene highlight this challenge in the same manner that they do with Jim Goodwin.

lets hope Alan Gow makes a speedy recovery.

Did not look in a good state at all when he came off, although at least he was conscious. Got booted all over the park and eventually booted off it. Ridiculous.

Wouldn't be keeping him though. Was not in favour of signing him and he's done little since he came in to make me change my mind - if anything he's confirmed it was a bad move. Any good work he did yesterday was undone by his ridiculous miss.

I would like to see him stay. With a full pre season and fully fit he could be an asset in the Championship. There were some flashes yesterday and that's why Motherwell resorted to kicking him. McManus tackle on him was an assault and should have been a red card and it was made it even sweeter when wee Mallan scored.

Glad to here he is making a recovery, was a disgraceful challenge. Noted that Barraclough never mentioned it when he was moaning about McDonald getting sent off after the game.

Wouldn't keep Gow though. At the end of the day he's been signed as an attacking player and he's delivered 0 goals and 0 assists. Not good enough, and he's past it too.

Would rather keep Sadlier, least he's scored and he's young.

I have waited until now to contribute as I was rather angry at this incident, rather angry indeed.

Alan Gow was the best player on the park, Yes he did miss a very good chance but the skill that he deployed in order to create that chance was wonderful. Everything we did went through Mr Gow and the Motherwell team clearly singled him out for special treatment. He was being fouled in turn by a very dirty and poor side. The referee was yet another gutless incompetent who completely failed in his duty to protect Mr Gow. McManus is a dirty thuglike swine.

I hope that we offer him a contract in the coming days. He would be a fine player with good experience to help us next season.

Notice that the BBC didn't even think it worth a second thought!

I wonder how long they would have debated it had it been Goodwin making the challenge!

Serious question. For all the 'horrific' challenges Jim has been accused of recently has any player required stretchers off let alone a visit to hospital?

Notice that the BBC didn't even think it worth a second thought!

I wonder how long they would have debated it had it been Goodwin making the challenge!

Serious question. For all the 'horrific' challenges Jim has been accused of recently has any player required stretchers off let alone a visit to hospital?

Jim probably never did anything quite as bad , on the ball but got special treatment from ref's after they missed him punch a player in the stomach , in an off the ball incident . That was the one that was hard for him to live down. .

I can't put my finger on why, but I'd also be tempted give Gow another year and think he'd be a good signing for the Championship.

Then again, perhaps he's benefiting from that improvement in form that so many players enjoy when they are nearing the end of their contracts.

I can't put my finger on why, but I'd also be tempted give Gow another year and think he'd be a good signing for the Championship.

Then again, perhaps he's benefiting from that improvement in form that so many players enjoy when they are nearing the end of their contracts.

But will he score goals