Say Something Positive About St. Mirren..

I played in the Saint for a Day game on Sunday at St Mirren park and it summed up what we all love about St Mirren for me. Teale and Longwell were there and were in the changing rooms talking to us before, during and after the game as well a number of the first team players and other coaches (on there day off I'd imagine). The youth teams were all there watching the game and it all raised money for our fantastic youth system thumbup2.gif . I had a great day and got to play on the pitch infront of my family and the guys I'm usually there to watch, there's not many clubs where you will get an opportunity to do things like that.

I speak neg sometimes but I always feel positive, think we will win league next year. Who is better than us, once we get moving, answer no one team. Bit of belief momentum and we will be unstoppable, get some experience to help out JG, and I can see us kicking some assssssss