Mark Ridgers

kevo_smfc

Decent shot-stopper, and this is what usually features in TV highlights. Perhaps this has attracted some interest?

I don't think we'll get a better keeper while languishing in the championship so I hope we get a good fee if he does go. We'll need it to brick up the goals!

Is he signed up for next season? I was under the impression it was a one year deal he signed? Edited by Stevie88

Is he signed up for next season? I was under the impression it was a one year deal he signed?

He signed for 2 years.

Not surprised he's attracted interested. Of course he's far from perfect, but at 24 he's young for a keeper and will improve. He also had several good games for us where his performances and saves won us points.

He signed for 2 years.

Not surprised he's attracted interested. Of course he's far from perfect, but at 24 he's young for a keeper and will improve. He also had several good games for us where his performances and saves won us points.

Cheers.

He has had a few decent games but hardly stand out. Fair play though, if he gets a move and we earn a bit of coin I wouldn't be that disappointed. On the other hand he could do a job for us next season.

Mark Howard got a lot of stick from our all knowing support yet I always felt there was a good keeper in there.

He's doing not to shabbily now... way out of our league.

When are we going to learn to support players?

Don't hold yer breath.

It's easier to call them all shite.

Edited by faraway saint

Good shot stopper

But glued to his line has no pressence in his 6 yard box and not comfortable with the ball at his feet

If we get money for him=result

I see we were in for Bain but Dundee offered him more money

Serial cheating feckers

The joke is on them , Alloa are due 100k for him being called up and could get another 50k if he starts a game!

Thank fck we didn't get him, that would have sent us into admin!

I'm assuming clubs will get some sort of a fee from the SFA if a player is called up?