The Appreciation Thread

Why? He was never a contender or spoken about for the post. I assume your point is that he was a better choice than Murray for the job and should Dumbarton get a result against us you will be first in line to tell us "we picked the wrong man".

What his team or any other team does against us will be down to how we perform on the pitch with a new squad of players. If we hump Dumbarton will you then say Murray is a better manager despite us having more resources and better/full time players?

Aitken achieved nothing and is unlikely to achieve much with an equally small team. Don't get me wrong, he had his team playing well and they challenged all the way. However, in the end he failed in the play offs.

You get all that from "interesting"..!

What if i say Arse, c**t, titty, f**k, cum-job..? Come on Freud, what am i really thinking there?

You get all that from "interesting"..!

What if i say Arse, c**t, titty, f**k, cum-job..? Come on Freud, what am i really thinking there?

You mentioned Aiiken andcDumbarton against us - I know what you were implying. If I am wrong then what was the purpose if bringing up a manager and that particular team?

You mentioned Aiiken andcDumbarton against us - I know what you were implying. If I am wrong then what was the purpose if bringing up a manager and that particular team?

Because he just moved there after taking his side to the brink, and i am sure a few on here put his name up as a possible for us. You might just over thinking things? Are you related to Ian Murray?

Because he just moved there after taking his side to the brink, and i am sure a few on here put his name up as a possible for us. You might just over thinking things? Are you related to Ian Murray?

No, no relation. Just found it strange you used this question when a few uber negative comments have been made around our new manager. No further comment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...