Thommo Interview.

Murray spoke with Teale on Sunday. This is Thursdays Teale is going nowhere get over it

Not necessarily, the delay could be caused by negotiations over terminating his contract. Surprised there's not been an announcement about all the diddies we have leaving though, unless they just want to release the one statement.

Not necessarily, the delay could be caused by negotiations over terminating his contract. Surprised there's not been an announcement about all the diddies we have leaving though, unless they just want to release the one statement.

I've got a feeling we will hear something tomorrow or Monday on those leaving. Teams like QotS have began signing players (Conroy would have been a good signing) and we can't afford to leave it too long.

I can exclusively reveal that Thommo was spotted jetting off on holiday yesterday, so if his future wasn't sorted in the last day or two, there might be a bit of a wait for it to be done.

If he goes anywhere near a f**king banana boat he can forget coming back!

I would be surprised if Teale would want to hang around having been (quite correctly) passed over for the manager's job. Unless he would be happy with a coaching role with younger players, I can't see where he would fit in, and, given the necessary cost cutting at the club, he would be an expensive coach.

I can see him moving elsewhere to become an assistant manager (possible player/asst) at a lower league club.

Edited by Drew

Over a week and no decisions on what one would assume to be a incoming managers priorities, i.e. Players out of contract, to make offers or let go. Also no news of any targets identified and negotiations. This from a manager who knows the league and the players we are now in. Take it easy Ian, have another roll in sausage down at Ralston now you have a training ground. Nae rush, you've got all summer....

Over a week and no decisions on what one would assume to be a incoming managers priorities, i.e. Players out of contract, to make offers or let go. Also no news of any targets identified and negotiations. This from a manager who knows the league and the players we are now in. Take it easy Ian, have another roll in sausage down at Ralston now you have a training ground. Nae rush, you've got all summer....

I'd imagine they will wait till after the player of the year awards tonight, so most likely next Monday we will hear of Teale's future and the out of contract players.

There may be a lot of things going on and decisions made. Just because the club has not released anything does not mean nothing has happened. The timing is likely to be after the POTY bash to announce who is leaving, targets etc. You also need to consider that our new manager needs a bit of time to assess everything.

Edited by nedflanders123

There may be a lot of things going on and decisions made. Just because the club has not released anything does not mean nothing has happened. The timing is likely to be after the POTY bash to announce who is leaving, targets etc. You also need to consider that our new manager needs a bit of time to assess everything.

How dare you make a sensible post. :)

Or, like what Danny did, he could rush in to handing out contracts to players that probably should go based on the opinions of others. He gave Brady and Robb contracts when they were clearly done.

As others have pointed out, decisions have clearly been made going on the Adam Brown post on Twitter.

Murray spoke with Teale on Sunday. This is Thursdays Teale is going nowhere get over it

Great news, didn't realise they met on Sunday. So will he be continuing in his player/coach role? I assume the "coach" part can just be removed anyway, similar to it was with Jim Goodwin, without a contract change. Probably more likely that he will be coach but still registered as a player for emergencies.

Oh silly me I forgot that rule that 'nothing must happen, nor any decision be made before ye olde POTY dance has passed'.... Yeah it all makes sense now, how illogical to move for targets, or decide who is staying before we've had a piss up and a dance.

Where was my head at thinking sorting out the playing staff following relegation and a horrendous season should come before a night out?

Or, like what Danny did, he could rush in to handing out contracts to players that probably should go based on the opinions of others. He gave Brady and Robb contracts when they were clearly done.

As others have pointed out, decisions have clearly been made going on the Adam Brown post on Twitter.

Did Danny give them contracts or were they still under/option? Re the young lad brown, that was probably someone else i.e. Longwell that let him and the others go as they are not first team.

Oh silly me I forgot that rule that 'nothing must happen, nor any decision be made before ye olde POTY dance has passed'.... Yeah it all makes sense now, how illogical to move for targets, or decide who is staying before we've had a piss up and a dance.

Where was my head at thinking sorting out the playing staff following relegation and a horrendous season should come before a night out?

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/39886-thommo-interview/?p=1277763

Did Danny give them contracts or were they still under/option? Re the young lad brown, that was probably someone else i.e. Longwell that let him and the others go as they are not first team.

Danny gave them contracts. I recall that later in the season he alluded to the fact that he offered them contracts based on what Balmer had to say and it was a mistake.

Great news, didn't realise they met on Sunday. So will he be continuing in his player/coach role? I assume the "coach" part can just be removed anyway, similar to it was with Jim Goodwin, without a contract change. Probably more likely that he will be coach but still registered as a player for emergencies.

Too early for your melt down mate , come back on Monday when you can read it officially