Great Online Sky Plugin Livego.tv

murray street

I took a punt on this for a month.

https://www.livego.tv/

Gives you all the sky sports and BT sport channels in HD, and Sky Movie Channels.

It costs £10 a month and if you use it through your pc or laptop with an HDMI cable

it is excellent and I can recommend it.

You subscribe on the website and watch the channels through your browser.

Or you can download an XBMC program to watch the channels through

a media player (recommended).

No pop up ad shite.

Take it or leave it and don't come moaning to me if you don't like it,

as I don't give a flying fùck.

I bought an openbox from amazon for 75 quid then a sky pack from ebay for 24 months which cost £25,gives u everything on sky plus bt sports fox sports eurosport premier setanta box nation,

Do you know of anything similar that does not require a satellite dish?

Get an Amazon Fire TV stick or box, install Kodi (new name for XBMC), install relevant plugins (or, as in my case, get someone who knows what they are doing to install them) and watch it all for free via that new interweb contraption thingy through your routery thing. There's also the option of paying a little a month to get the full Sky package.

I use kodi connected up to my large screen HD Tv and use my phone as a remote control, so far its working fine.

Have you got Kodi installed on a PC/laptop? The fire tv stick just plugs directly into your HDMI port on your tv then powers off a usb port on the tv. Much less intrusive than having a pc/laptop beside your tv. Argos have them at £25 just now as do John Lewis. Amazon had them at £25 yesterday but they have went back up to £35 now. I could have got one at £9 right at the start but I thought about it too long. sad.png

Yes I have kodi on my laptop, an hdmi cable connects to my tv.

Where do you get your sky package from?

Get an Amazon Fire TV stick or box, install Kodi (new name for XBMC), install relevant plugins (or, as in my case, get someone who knows what they are doing to install them) and watch it all for free via that new interweb contraption thingy through your routery thing. There's also the option of paying a little a month to get the full Sky package.

I got the amazon fire stick yesterday and put kodi on it and am getting sky channels through it.

Between the two, kodi through the laptop is better as I can get HD quality on the sky sports channels.

Through the fire stick its on the android operating system so the quality is not as good.

How are you getting the Sky Sports? Is that a special plugin on Kodi?

I've still to build my two Amazon Fire devices out. Been busy with gigs and rehearsals to find the time.

I get my package for £10 a month through livego.tv

I install kodi then a livego tv plugin within kodi and bobs your fathers brother.

Getting the livego tv plugin on to the fire tv stick was a bit of a ballache but

its working fine.

Plenty of help on google to do it.