Liam Craig

If Hibs think he can't cut it in the Championship why do people believe that Premiership clubs will be queuing up for his signature?

Because he's already did it in the Premiership for years, I guess. Hibs are a graveyard for talent.

We have no chance of signing Liam Craig.

I think we're more likely to be in the Richard Brittain type of speculation, at best

Not sure on your logic here?

Britain played in the Premiership and was released

Craig can't cut it in the Championship?

At which club did he do it for years in the Premiership?

Eh... He played almost 200 games for St Johnstone in the top flight, during which he was widely regarded as one of their top players. They wanted to keep him but Hibs offered more money.

Is your point it was it was called the SPL then?:lol:

At which club did he do it for years in the Premiership?

St Johnstone. a good few years ago now

Anyway the questions is not could we get him, but do we want him. Of Course Murray has seen more of him than I have but I'd say no.

Hibs might be letting him go to save money, but I'd say that midfield is not the no one priority for us where we have Mallen, McGinn, Goodwin, Reilly already.

Eh... He played almost 200 games for St Johnstone in the top flight, during which he was widely regarded as one of their top players. They wanted to keep him but Hibs offered more money.

Is your point it was it was called the SPL then?:lol:

It was a genuine question.

Not sure on your logic here?

Britain played in the Premiership and was released

Craig can't cut it in the Championship?

Hmm, my theory is based on the basis, Brittain , he's done at his current level, which seems to be bit part at Ross Co, he is one dimensional, struggles to get a corner swung in ( I'm sure we all recall this feature of his game), also played very little for Ross Co this season.................Liam Craig on the other hand , seen as having more potential, imo of course.

Also, in terms of potential suitors, we are at the end of the Q for players like this, they use their agents, they sign for us as a last resort. Journeymen players dont look too favourably upon St Mirren as great pay masters in the Scottish footballing industry.

They do know you can only have 11 players in a team? They already have a decent size squad and how do they manage this with attendances lower than us?

I believe they don't have managers that sign players whom they either fall out with or are not good enough, thereby saving a fortune in terminating contracts early.