Is There Any Body Out There

Of course , to be able to travel any decent distance outside our current solar system , going at the speed of light , still isnae going to cut it . We would require something that could go at multiples of light speed , Hyperluminary projection. .

Whether bodies made from protoplasm could handle those speeds is another matter. .

Beam me up Scotty?

Edited by Vambo57

All matter warps space-time. The more massive (as in how much mass it has, not the everyday use to describe size - ala Mark Yardley) the object the more it warps it. That isn't a realistic way to create the type of warping that would be needed to enable interstellar travel. Our sun only warps space-time a little in the grand scheme of things. We should all just be content going to Spain and Portugal or occasionally across the pond.

It sounds like you are talking about Gravity. .

On the 10th July 1937 , on his 81st birthday , Tesla produced a prepared statement critiquing Einstein's theory of relativity . Here is some of that statement. .

"... Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena."

"My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment." — Nikola Tesla

It sounds like you are talking about Gravity. .

On the 10th July 1937 , on his 81st birthday , Tesla produced a prepared statement critiquing Einstein's theory of relativity . Here is some of that statement. .

"... Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena."

"My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment." — Nikola Tesla

Feck me.

And he's stil the best left back at our club!

OH. Nikola? That must be his sister then?whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer

• 3 years later...
10 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

Slowly the USA military are drip feeding disclosure on the subject of ufs's. Recordings from the space station , Astronauts who went to the moon , rador video , pilots, police. but hey hoo the Russian and Chinese have aircraft that defy physics. 

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Whatever happened to Isle of bute saint who started this thread, was he abducted by wee green men?

If I remember correctly he had a complete meltdown on Pie and Bovril over something and got himself banned. He was posting some very odd things.

He then came on here and blasted Div and either got banned here as well or chucked the site.

I was offline for 24 hrs and when I came back it was all over.

Check his profile for his last posts.

Guest TPAFKATS
If I remember correctly he had a complete meltdown on Pie and Bovril over something and got himself banned. He was posting some very odd things.
He then came on here and blasted Div and either got banned here as well or chucked the site.
I was offline for 24 hrs and when I came back it was all over.
Check his profile for his last posts.
It's div that owns it so I suppose his rules apply.
Of course, consistency of application of said rules would be appreciated.

• 1 year later...