Fifa In Deep Brown Stuff?

RickMcD

Never mind investigating FIFA officials.

Given the clean bill of health given to King and the constant pandering to a certain new entity, perhaps investigations need to be invoked closer to home.

Surely you are not inferring that the Scottish Football Association would accept a glib and shameless liar, who just happens to have hunners ae money, which he is supposedly going to invest in the Kirk team, just because he has had a few wee.. shall we call them.. disagreements, with the Sarth Efrican tax officials, which have been solved with, erm.. hunners ae money, is not a fit and proper Chairman of a Scottish football club?

Shame on you!

King and PondSevco deserve each other. I can see The Rangers 2012 being just as reliable payers as Rangers 1873. As for FIFA not enough F's in my opinion

I'm glad the league never intervened with King. Not such a fan of regulation of who can buy football clubs.

As for the FIFA thing... Snooze fest.

The International Bla Bla Bla will keep going coz the power's that be want it to be so, and TC, the FIFA thing, as you call it, are so far in the mire that a sludge pump couldnae pull them out of without a winch!

UEFA must make a stand here...FIFA can't afford to lose the European teams, the World Cup would become a joke.

I'd be tempted if I was UEFA to ask all members to boycott the next World Cup and run a European Cup type tournament for member nations with money generated going to grass roots football throughout the member nations to fill the gap in the calendar.

One off tournament ' The Honest Nations Cup'

I'd be tempted if I was UEFA to ask all members to boycott the next World Cup and run a European Cup type tournament for member nations with money generated going to grass roots football throughout the member nations to fill the gap in the calendar.

The next World Cup is in Russia, so that won't happen

I take it the SFA would not have the temerity to enter a team, at least not with the current board?

Edited by Vambo57

He has. Hounded out by gutter press.

Whilst that comment isn't to be taken seriously it would be a mistake for FIFA to go down the UEFA/SFA route and run their organisation for the benefit of a few rich associations/clubs. Like it or not Blatter has tried to spread football wealth around the world, admittedly much of it has went into the pockets of bent officials but it has made a difference in smaller associations in poorer parts of the world.